After Eight Gin & Tonic Dark Chocolate Mint 200G
- Dark chocolates with a gin and tonic flavour peppermint fondant centre.
- Good to remember Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle is one of life's little pleasures. Nestlé Cocoa Plan is supporting farmers for better chocolate. Nestlé and the Rainforest Alliance work together to help improve the lives of cocoa farmers and the quality of their product. Find out more at ra.org.
- Wafer thin pieces of mint and gin and tonic flavoured fondant wrapped in dark chocolate, each in their own crisp envelope. Each square piece is the perfect balance of soft, refreshing mint and gin and tonic flavoured fondant with thin dark chocolate, making it the finishing touch to any meal. After Eight wafer thin mints are the nation's favourite after dinner mints. After Eight has been at the heart of the British nation since 1962 when it was launched in order to tap into a gap in the market for Rowntree's for After Dinner chocolate mints. Rowntree's therefore decided to develop a wafer thin mint, and After Eight was born. Over the years, there have been several memorable advertising campaigns including, perhaps the most iconic, 'Dinner Party' campaign in 1999 featuring Stephen Fry, Niomi Campbell and Marilyn Monroe. Today, After Eight continues to be a firm British favourite with over 280m individual sweets enjoyed every year in the UK.
- Have you enjoyed our classic After Eight mints recently? Still the nation's favourite after dinner mints, the perfect balance of dark chocolate and refreshing mint fondant in wafer thin pieces, each in their own crisp envelope, round off a meal beautifully. They are squares seen in the best circles.
- ® Reg. Trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.
- Flavoured with 100% natural peppermint oil
- Contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 200G
Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Glucose Syrup, Cocoa Butter, Butterfat (from Milk), Skimmed Milk Powder, Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Natural Juniper Flavouring, Natural Flavouring, Stabiliser (Invertase), Emulsifier (Lecithins), Salt, Peppermint Oil, Acid (Citric Acid)
- Contains: Milk
Preparation and Usage
- Best served cold
Number of uses
Contains 12 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- Nestlé Deutschland AG,
- 60523 Frankfurt/Main,
- Good to Talk
- Contact us Free
- UK: 0800 604 604
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
- ROI: 00800 6378 5385
- Nestlé Ireland,
- 3030 Lake Drive,
- Citywest Business Campus,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 2 mints|
|Energy||1796 kJ||298 kJ|
|-||427 kcal||71 kcal|
|Fat||12,9 g||2,1 g|
|- of which are saturates||7,6 g||1,3 g|
|Available Carbohydrates||73,1 g||12,1 g|
|- of which are sugars||67,4 g||11,2 g|
|Fibre||2,8 g||0,5 g|
|Protein||2,1 g||0,4 g|
|Salt||0,03 g||0,01 g|
|One portion = 2 mints||-||-|
|Contains 12 servings||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020