- Pre-order the essential new cookbook from Jamie Oliver and learn easy, tasty and exciting new ways to cook the nation's favourite ingredients
- 7 Ways to reinvent your favourite ingredients with more than 120 new, exciting and tasty recipes, including recipes from his brand new TV show, Jamie: Keep Cooking Family Favourites
- Jamie's looked at the top ingredients we buy week in, week out. We're talking about those meal staples we pick up without thinking - chicken breasts, salmon fillets, mince, eggs, potatoes, broccoli, mushrooms, to name but a few. We're all busy, but that shouldn't stop us from having a tasty, nutritious meal after a long day at work or looking after the kids.
- So, rather than trying to change what we buy, Jamie wants to give everyone new inspiration for their favourite supermarket ingredients.
- Jamie will share 7 achievable, exciting and tasty ways to cook 18 of our favourite ingredients, and each recipe will include a minimal amount of ingredients. Across the book, at least 70% of the recipes will be everyday options from both an ease and nutritional point of view, meaning you're covered for every day of the week.
- With everything from fakeaways and traybakes to family and freezer favourites, you'll find bags of inspiration to help you mix things up in the kitchen.
- Step up, 7 Ways, the most reader-focused cookbook Jamie has ever written.
- 'There is only one Jamie Oliver. Great to watch. Great to cook' Delia Smith
- Jamie Oliver is a global phenomenon in food and campaigning. During a 20-year television and publishing career he has inspired millions of people to enjoy cooking from scratch and eating fresh, delicious food. Through his organization, Jamie is leading the charge on a global food revolution, aiming to reduce childhood obesity and improve everyone's health and happiness through food.
- Jamie started cooking at his parents' pub, The Cricketers, in Clavering, Essex, at the age of eight. After leaving school he began a career as a chef that took him to the River Cafe, where he was famously spotted by a television production company and the Naked Chef was born.
- He has now published 22 bestselling cookery books, all with accompanying TV shows. Jamie lives in London and Essex with his wife Jools and their children.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020