- Energy305kJ 73kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1128kJ
- 8 Samosas filled with chicken, tomato, onion and spices wrapped in pastry, topped with chilli flakes and a pot of mango chutney dip.
- Crisp, hand folded samosas filled with tender British chicken, fragrant Indian style spices and a vibrant mango chutney, topped with dried red chilli. Our chefs have been inspired by the fragrant flavours of India to create these samosas. A balanced blend of garam masala, fenugreek, turmeric and ginger gives a spicy warmth, balanced by a touch of blossom honey, while glossy mango and black onion seed chutney adds a sweet, fruity note. Each samosa is folded by hand and expertly cooked for the perfect crisp texture.
- Pack size: 230G
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Mango Chutney Dip (17%) [Sugar, Mango, Water, White Wine Vinegar, Mango Purée, Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour, Concentrated Lime Juice, Salt, Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée, Curry Powder (Coriander, Turmeric, Cumin, Black Pepper, Salt, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Caraway Seed, Cayenne Pepper, Fenugreek, Rapeseed Oil, Oregano), Black Pepper, Black Onion Seed, Coriander Powder], Chicken Thigh (13%), Single Cream (Milk), Tomato Purée, Onion, Rapeseed Oil, Tomato, Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée, Honey, Butter (Milk), Maize Starch, Chilli Flakes, Cornflour, Salt, Tomato Juice, Maize Flour, Coriander Powder, Paprika, Cumin Powder, Turmeric Powder, Green Chilli Purée, Dried Fenugreek Leaf, Dextrose, Cinnamon Powder, Cardamom Powder, Clove Powder, Fennel, Dill, Wheat Starch.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Not suitable for home freezing.
Instructions: 190°C/ Fan 170°C/ Gas 5 10-12 mins Place dip pot to one side. Do not heat dip pot. Place samosas on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating. Stir dip before use.
Made using British chicken.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Sleeve. Recycle Tray. Recycle Pot. Recycle Film. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One samosa with dip (27g**)|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When heated according to instructions.||-||-|
|** When heated according to instructions 230g typically weighs 216g.||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020