Ribena Raspberry & Rhubarb 850Ml
- Energy192kJ 45kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy per Typical values after dilution 100ml
- Concentrated Raspberry and Rhubarb Juice Drink with sugar and sweetener
- Proudly made in Britain.
- OUR HERITAGE
- We've been crafting Ribena squash from real fruit since 1938. Our fruity raspberry & zingy rhubarb squash is bursting with delicious natural flavours. Discover more at www.Ribena.co.uk
- Bursting with over 25% fruit juice
- Raspberry & Rhubarb
- Delicious natural flavours
- Our tasty Ribena Raspberry and Rhubarb Squash. This berry delicious tasting Ribena contains no artificial sweeteners. It's for those moments at home to enjoy with friends and family. Enjoy diluted with ice cold water on a hot day.
- Made in the UK with EU and non-EU ingredients.
- Ribena Concentrated Raspberry and Rhubarb Squash, made from real fruit juice, rich in vitamin C and contains no artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours.
- Pack size: 850ML
- Rich in Vitamin C
- No artificial sweeteners, flavours or colours
Water, Fruit and Vegetable Juices From Concentrate 26% (Apple (18%), Raspberry (5%), Rhubarb (3%)), Sugar, Natural Flavourings, Acids (Malic Acid, Citric Acid), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Gluconate), Extracts of Carrot and Hibiscus, Vitamin C, Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Bisulphite), Sweetener (Steviol Glycosides)
Once opened store in the fridge and drink within 21 days. Best before end -see cap.
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for Use - follow carefully: Dilute 1 part (50ml) squash with at least 4 parts water to give a 250ml serving.
- Remember to add extra water if giving to toddlers.
Number of uses
This pack contains  servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
Bottle. Plastic - Widely Recycled Cap. Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Name and address
- Lucozade Ribena Suntory Limited
- 2 Longwalk Road,
- Stockley Park,
- UB11 1BA.
- CONTACT US:
- Lucozade Ribena Suntory Ltd., Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UB11 1BA, UK. UK: 0800 085 5229 ROI: 1800 989 489
|Typical Values||per Typical values after dilution 100ml||%RI*||per Typical values after dilution 250ml||%RI*|
|of which saturates, g||0||0|
|of which sugars, g||4.2||10.6|
|Vitamin C, mg||32||40||80||100|
|Contains negligible amounts of - Fat, Saturates and Protein. *Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal).||-||-||-||-|
|*RI = Reference Intake||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020