- Energy1499kJ 359kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 999kJ / 240kcal
- Partially deboned duck filled with a gluten free pork, orange and maple stuffing, topped with candied orange and bay leaves, with a sachet of orange and maple glaze.
- Our easy carve birds are hand cut and trimmed, then prepared by skilled butchers, from a family run company with over four decades experience. We've complemented this rich, tender duck with a British pork stuffing with a mix of orange and sweet maple. Finished with a sweet orange and maple glaze. This product is part of the Tesco Festive Food to Order range. In order for us to get it to you in time for your delivery or Click+Collect slot, please check out by 11.45pm on 14 December. Beyond this point, Festive Food to Order products cannot be changed, but non Festive Food to order products can still be amended.
- Rich, tender British duck balanced with a sweet gluten free pork, orange and maple stuffing, and finished with a sweet and fruity glaze
- Pack size: 1.6KG
INGREDIENTS: Duck (77%), Gluten Free Pork, Orange and Maple Stuffing (15%) [Pork, Orange Zest, Water, Maple Syrup, Cranberry, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Rice Flour, Sugar, Potato Starch, Pea Fibre, Onion, Maize Flour, Orange Pulp, Thyme, Sea Salt, Emulsifiers (Tetrasodium Diphosphate, Disodium Diphosphate), Parsley, Salt, Nutmeg, White Pepper, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Maize Starch, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate), Clove, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Dextrose, Sunflower Oil, Bitter Orange Oil], Orange and Maple Glaze (6%) [Concentrated Orange Juice, Sugar, Red Wine, Maple Syrup, Red Wine Vinegar, Orange Peel, Cornflour, Salt, Cinnamon, Cumin, Fennel Seed], Candied Orange [Orange, Glucose, Sugar], Bay Leaf.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 16 hours in the fridge. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines opposite. Keep refrigerated below 4ºC. Store duck in packaging at bottom of the refrigerator until required. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 1 hour 45 mins No need to wash poultry before cooking. Remove sleeve and film lid. Place sachet to one side and cover garnish with a piece of foil. Place the duck in its foil tray on a roasting tin in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Remove the piece of foil from garnish for the last 20 minutes of cooking time. Add glaze over joint for the last 10 - 15 minutes of cook time. Allow to rest for 20 minutes before carving.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
- Caution: This product will contain bones..
Sleeve. Recycle Tray. Recycle Pad. Don't Recycle Film. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 150g|
|Energy||999kJ / 240kcal||1499kJ / 359kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions, with stuffing.||-||-|
Caution: This product will contain bones..
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020