Tesco Finest Chicken Parmigiana 420G
- Energy1260kJ 300kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 600kJ / 143kcal
- Chicken breasts in a tomato sauce topped with mozzarella full fat soft cheese, Parmigiano Reggiano cheese and parsley breadcrumbs.
- Rich tomato sauce made with olive oil (1.5%) and meltingly soft mozzarella are a classic combination, both in flavour and texture. A contrasting crunch from herby ciabatta crumbs finishes this dish perfectly. Succulent British chicken breasts in a tangy tomato sauce, topped with creamy mozzarella and a crisp parsley ciabatta crumb.
- Succulent British chicken breasts in a tangy tomato sauce, topped with creamy mozzarella and a crisp parsley ciabatta crumb. Rich tomato sauce made with olive oil (1.5%) and meltingly soft mozzarella are a classic combination, both in flavour and texture. A contrasting crunch from herby ciabatta crumbs finishes this dish perfectly.
- Pack size: 420G
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breast (44%), Tomato, Tomato Passata, Water, Onion, Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (3.5%), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sunblush® Tomato, Olive Oil (1.5%), Tomato Purée, Parmigiano Reggiano Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk) (1%), Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Tomato Concentrate, Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Garlic Purée, Basil, Cornflour, Salt, Black Pepper, Oregano, Garlic, Parsley, Yeast, Caramelised Sugar Syrup.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Once defrosted, do not refreeze. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by date shown. Keep refrigerated.
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 20-25 mins Place on a baking tray in a pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes. Remove the film lid and heat for a further 5 minutes. Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating.
- Remove outer sleeve and pierce film lid several times.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Made using British chicken.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Sleeve. Recycle Tray. Recycle Film. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pack (210g)|
|Energy||600kJ / 143kcal||1260kJ / 300kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When heated according to instructions.||-||-|
|Pack contains 2 servings.||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021