Tesco Finest Salmon Joint with Chestnut Mushroom Stuffing & Cranberry Glaze Serves 4
- Energy1842kJ 442kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 945kJ / 227kcal
- Scottish salmon (Salmo salar) with a mushroom and red onion stuffing, with a dried red pepper and chive dressing and a cranberry and redcurrant glaze.
- Our succulent Tesco Finest Scottish salmon is RSPCA assured and stuffed with a rich roasted mushroom and caramelised red onion stuffing. Paired with a sweet cranberry glaze which complements the salmon beautifully. The salmon in this product comes from producers inspected to RSPCA welfare standards by the RSPCA's independently certified farm assurance scheme. For information go to www.rspcaassured.org.uk This product is part of the Tesco Festive Food to Order range. In order for us to get it to you in time for delivery or Click+Collect slot, please checkout by 11.45pm on 14th December. Beyond this point Festive Food to Order products cannot be changed, but non Festive Food to order products can still be amended.
- Pack size: 904G
INGREDIENTS: Salmon (Fish) (77%), Butter (Milk), Mushroom, Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Red Onion, Parsley, Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Redcurrant, Muscovado Sugar, Cranberry, Brandy, Dried Red Pepper, Chive, Rapeseed Oil, Concentrated Cranberry Juice, Cornflour, Sunflower Oil, Concentrated Redcurrant Juice, Cinnamon, Concentrated Orange Juice, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Orange Zest, Lemon Zest, Ginger, Nutmeg, Coriander, Fennel, Yeast, Olive Oil, Clove, Salt.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by 'use by' date shown. Not suitable for home freezing.
Instructions: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 70 mins. Remove outer sleeve and film lid. Place sachet of glaze to one side. Place foil on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, baste with oil from cook, cover with foil and cook for a further 30 minutes. Remove foil, cut bands and peel to side, pour over glaze and cook for a further 10 minutes uncovered. Leave to stand for 5 minutes after cooking, slice with a serrated knife.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Made using salmon farmed in U.K., Scotland.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: Contains alcohol..
Foil. Recycle Film. Don't Recycle Sleeve. Recycle Pad. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a pack (195g**)|
|Energy||945kJ / 227kcal||1842kJ / 442kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
|** When cooked according to instructions 904g typically weighs 780g.||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: Contains alcohol..
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020