- Energy2454kJ 590kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1298kJ / 312kcal
- Slow cooked marinated lamb shoulder with maple and redcurrant glaze and an orange slice.
- This pack of lamb shoulder has been sealed in an air tight bag and slowly cooked to lock in juices and give a succulent texture. This product is part of the Tesco Festive Food to Order range. In order for us to get it to you in time for your delivery or Click+Collect slot, please check out by 11.45pm on 14 December. Beyond this point, Festive Food to Order products cannot be changed, but non Festive Food to order products can still be amended.
- Slow Cook. Tender British whole shoulder of lamb slow cooked for 6 hours in a blend of aromatic spices for extra succulence
- Pack size: 1.78KG
INGREDIENTS: Lamb (92%), Redcurrant and Maple Sauce (5%) [Water, Muscovado Sugar, Invert Sugar, Redcurrant Jelly (Glucose Syrup, Redcurrant Juice, Sugar, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Antioxidant (Citric Acid)), Red Wine Vinegar, Redcurrant Concentrate, Corn Starch, Maple Syrup, Flavouring, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)], Orange Slice, Sugar, Salt, Rosemary Sprig, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Spices, Corn Starch, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Spices Extract, Mace, Ginger Extract.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 48 hours in the fridge. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 1 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: 200°C/ Fan 180°C/Gas 6 90mins Remove all packaging and place sauce sachet to one side. Empty contents of pouch into an ovenproof roasting tray and place shoulder fat side facing up in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Cook for 75 minutes basting regularly. Remove from the oven, pour away excess juices and pour sachet over lamb shoulder coating evenly, return to oven for final 15 minutes.
Made using British lamb.
Number of uses
- Caution: This product will contain bones..
Carton. Recycle Pouch. Don't Recycle Sachet. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||per 189g|
|Energy||1298kJ / 312kcal||2454kJ / 590kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Caution: This product will contain bones..
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020