Tesco Finest Roasted Mushroom Gnocchi & Truffle Oil 650G
- Energy1721kJ 409kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 580kJ
- Cooked potato gnocchi and roasted mushrooms in a creamy sauce made with extra mature Cheddar and truffle flavoured grapeseed oil.
- Potato gnocchi and roasted mushrooms in a creamy sauce made with extra mature Cheddar, white wine and a hint of truffle oil to give a great depth of flavour. Topped with earthy chestnut mushrooms which are roasted with garlic, parsley and thyme.
- Potato gnocchi cooked in a rich, creamy sauce made with extra mature Cheddar and a hint of truffle oil.
- Pack size: 650G
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Potato Gnocchi [Water, Dried Potato, Wheat Flour, Salt, Rice Flour, Turmeric Powder], Whole Milk, Water, Single Cream (Milk), Roasted Mushrooms (9%) [Chestnut Mushroom, Mushroom, Garlic Purée, Rapeseed Oil, Parsley, Thyme, Black Pepper], Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), White Wine, Cornflour, Pecorino Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Grapeseed Oil, Garlic Purée, Porcini Mushroom Powder, Thyme, Black Pepper, White Truffle Extract.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Do not freeze.
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 Remove outer sleeve and pierce film lid several times. Place on a baking tray in a pre-heated oven for 25 minutes. Remove film lid, stir and heat for a further 5-10 minutes. Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating.
Number of uses
Sleeve. Recycle Tray. Recycle Film. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|** When oven heated according to instructions 650g typically weighs 593g.||-||-|
|When oven heated according to instructions.||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020