The Pretender's Gold Scott Mariani
- The new Ben Hope thriller in the series which has sold millions of copies around the world
- When things get rough, we should all have a friend like Ben Hope...
- Retired army sergeant Boonzie McCulloch travels to the wintry Highlands of Scotland to help a relative in danger, but is soon deeper in it himself than he'd bargained for. Ruthless, controlling thugs are running amok across the region and will kill anybody to get their hands on a historic hoard of lost gold treasure.
- But the villains haven't reckoned on what's coming their way. Because when you mess with an old comrade of ex-SAS major Ben Hope, you're bringing a whole world of trouble down on yourself. Once he gets started he won't stop until he gets the job done. With Hope on the war path, the snowy Highland wilderness is about to warm up considerably...
- A gripping must-read for fans of Lee Child's Jack Reacher and Mark Dawson's John Milton series.
- Whilst the Ben Hope thrillers can be read in any order, this is the twenty-first book in the series following House of War.
- People can't get enough of Ben Hope's adventures:
- 'Compelling from the first page until the last, Mariani and his fabulous protagonist Ben Hope entertain in a gripping tale that will have you turning the pages well into the night' Mark Dawson
- 'Like the father of the modern thriller, Frederick Forsyth, Mariani has a knack for embedding his plots in the fears and preoccupations of their time ... the action scenes come thick and fast, each one choreographed with painful authenticity' Shots Magazine
- 'Thrilling. Scott Mariani is at the top of his game' Andy McDermott
- 'History, action, devious scheming and eye-opening detail. Mariani delivers a twisting storyline' David Leadbeater
- Scott Mariani is the author of the worldwide-acclaimed action / adventure series featuring maverick ex-SAS hero Ben Hope. Scott's books have topped the bestseller charts in his native Britain, with The Alchemist's Secret, the first Ben Hope novel, having held the #1 Kindle position for a record-breaking six straight weeks. The Ben Hope series is translated into over twenty languages worldwide.
- Scott was born in Scotland, studied in Oxford and now lives and writes in rural west Wales.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020