A Wedding At The Beach Hut Veronica Henry
- Discover the gorgeous new summertime must-read from Sunday Times bestseller Veronica Henry - a holiday for the heart and soul!
- Escape to Everdene Sands, where the sun is shining - but is the tide about to turn?
- Robyn and Jake are planning their dream wedding at the family beach hut in Devon. A picnic by the turquoise waves, endless sparkling rose and dancing barefoot on the golden sand . . .
- But Robyn is more unsettled than excited. She can't stop thinking about the box she was given on her eighteenth birthday, and the secrets it contains. Will opening it reveal the truth about her history - and break the hearts of the people she loves most?
- As the big day arrives, can everyone let go of the past and step into a bright new future?
- Your favourite authors love to escape with Veronica Henry's feel-good stories!
- 'As uplifting as summer sunshine' - Sarah Morgan
- 'A delicious treat of a book' - Milly Johnson
- 'An utter delight' - Jill Mansell
- 'Truly blissful escapism' - Lucy Diamond
- 'A heartwarming story combined with Veronica's sublime writing' - Cathy Bramley
- Praise for A Wedding at the Beach Hut!
- 'Escape to a world where it's OK to dance barefoot on the sand - the latest feel-good instalment in the Beach Hut series' Heat
- 'Wonderful' Daily Mail
- Veronica Henry really does excel in creating hugely entertaining, captivating and uplifting reads . . . Vibrant and sparkling - LoveReading
- 'We read this brilliant book in one sitting' Bella
- 'Another poignant, touching and feel-good book about family life from the much loved author' Women's Weekly
- 'The perfect feel-good summer read' Fabulous, The Sun
- 'Veronica Henry is brilliant at writing about family relationships and she's on top form here. Her descriptions of seaside life will make you yearn to move to the coast, while the intertwining story of Robyn's birth mother will bring a tear to your eye' S mag, Sunday Express
- 'Gloriously summery' Best
- 'The Beach Hut series is a slice of pure sunshine' Good Housekeeping
- 'Lashings of romance...A lovely read' The Lady
- 'A breezy, sunny tale that will whisk you away to a happy place' Sunday Mirror
- 'Veronica Henry's descriptions of life by the sea will make you yearn to move to the coast, while the story behind Robyn's adoption will bring a tear to your eye' Sunday Express
- And other readers adore Veronica's irresistibly uplifting bestselling books too:
- 'Amazingly heartwarming, full of families, friends and romance'
- 'Packed full of wit and charm'
- 'I loved all the rich and vibrant characters'
- 'Buy it, read it, you'll love it'
- 'One of those stories you hope will never end!'
- Veronica Henry is the Sunday Times bestselling author of twenty novels. She was a scriptwriter for some of our best-loved dramas such as The Archers, Heartbeat and Holby City before she turned to fiction. She lives in North Devon with three sons who come and go with the tide, and she flips between walking on the beach, swimming in the sea and mixing killer Negronis.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020