Tesco Finest Outdoor-Bred French Trimmed Pork Crackling Loin Rack with Garlic & Truffle Butter Serves 6
- Energy2500kJ 603kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1667kJ
- Outdoor bred British rind-on bone-in pork loin with added water, stuffed with a garlic and black truffle infused butter, truffle flavoured salt rub and fresh thyme.
- Outdoor bred bone in Crackling Pork Loin Joint, with a roast Garlic & Truffle infused Butter. British pork loin rib rack, expertly trimmed and scored for beautifully crisp crackling. Basted for added succulence and filled with roast garlic and decadent black truffle infused butter for added richness. Serve with rosemary roasted potatoes, sautéed savoy cabbage and seasonal vegetables for the ultimate roast dinner. This product is part of the Tesco Festive Food to Order range. In order for us to get it to you in time for your delivery or Click+Collect slot, please check out by 11.45pm on 14 December. Beyond this point, Festive Food to Order products cannot be changed, but non Festive Food to order products can still be amended.
- Succulent British pork loin filled with a garlic and black truffle infused butter & truffle flavoured salt rub for crisp crackling
Pork Loin (81%), Water, Butter (Milk), Thyme, Sea Salt, Olive Oil, Modified Maize Starch, Sugar, Garlic Purée, Maize Starch, Truffle, Tapioca Starch, Black Pepper, Salt, Carob, Mushroom Extract, Yeast Extract, Rosemary Extract, Flavouring.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted, do not refreeze. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: 240°C / Fan 220°C / Gas 8 Remove pork from packaging and rest at room temperature for 30 minutes before roasting. Calculate the total cooking time based upon 35 minutes per 500g, plus 30 minutes. Place the joint in a roasting tin and remove the thyme garnish. Cook in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 20 minutes, reduce the oven temperature to 200°C /Fan 180°C/Gas 6 and cook for remaining time. Remove from oven and rest for 10 minutes. Remove string and crackling, holding the joint by the bones carefully trim meat away from the bones, once meat is removed, carve in the same direction as the bands and serve.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Made using British pork.
Number of uses
approx. 6 Servings
- Caution: This product will contain bones..
Tray. Recycle Film. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Caution: This product will contain bones..
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020