- Sauvignon Blanc
- In Marlborough, New Zealand's most prestigious viticultura region, the purity and intensity of the light, cool sea breezes develop the unique flavours of gooseberries, passion fruit and guava found in this Sauvignon Blanc.
- 9.5 UK Units per bottle
- Know Your Limits
- The UK Chief Medical Officers recommend adults do not regularly exceed more than 14 units per week
- Avoid Alcohol if Pregnant or Trying to Conceive
- Wine of Marlborough, New Zealand
- Registered with The Vegan Society
- Pack size: 75CL
- Contains Sulphites
- Sourced from vineyards in the Marlborough region, this intense Sauvignon Blanc is alive with a myriad of flavours dominated by gooseberry, passionfruit, fresh citrus and herbaceous aromas
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- Fruit is selected from progressively later ripening vineyard blocks during harvest.Grapes are destemmed and transferred to be pressed where the free-run juice is separated with remaining fruit lightly pressed.The juice is clarified, inoculated with a select range of yeasts and racked into stainless steel tanks. Slow,temperature-controlled fermentation with a short period of yeast lees contact,the wine is racked for final blending and bottled young to retain the fresh,crisp and elegant varietal characters.
- The Marlborough wine region is by far New Zealand's largest, accounting for three quarters of the country's wine production, 70% of its vineyard area and 85% of its wine exports. The philosophy of is to produce fine, distinctly regional Super Premium wines that are elegant and assertive, with glorious fruit flavours. Marlborough Vintners produces wines from the renowned regions of Marlborough and Hawke's Bay.
- The Marlborough region is famous for its vibrant Sauvignon Blanc; the varietal that introduced elegant cool climate New Zealand wines to the world. We're proud to be at the heart of the region with two locations in Marlborough where we produce award-winning Sauvignon Blanc as well as other varietals. Marlborough is New Zealand's largest and most renowned wine growing region. Characterised by a temperate, maritime climate, it produces intense, aromatic wines with trademark acidity.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Wine of New Zealand
Name and address
- Bottled by:
- Origin Wine Ltd,
- OX16 9UX,
- Origin Wine Ltd,
- OX16 9UX,
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020