- Pinot Grigio - White Argentinian Wine
- A crisp and fresh white whose pineapple and pear aromas mingle elegantly on the nose, following through to provide beautiful balance and a long finish. Best served chilled, Trivento Reserve Pinot Grigio is ideal as an aperitif or as an accompaniment to salads, fish or vegetarian dishes.
- The name Trivento comes from three winds; Polar, Zonda and Sudestada. It is these winds that make Mendoza such a distinctive and successful wine growing region.
- Wine of Mendoza, Argentina
- UK's no 1 Argentinean wine brand
- Pack size: 75CL
- Contains Sulphites
- A crisp and fresh Pinot Grigio with pineapple and pear aromas, following through to provide beautiful balance and a long finish. Trivento Pinot Grigio Reserve is an ideal accompaniment to salad, fish or vegetarian dishes
Region of Origin
Trivento Bodegas y Vinedos
Type of Closure
- The grapes were de-stemmed and crushed before pressing. Then grapes were fermented for 15 days. Matured with no oak.
- Founded in 1996, Trivento Bodegas y Vinedos has created an ample portfolio of wines distinguished for preserving the character of the Mendozan terroir. These wines have received numerous recognitions at international contests and in wine industry publications. In their short trajectory, Trivento has become the most diversely distributed Argentine wine brand in the world positioning the company among the preeminent Argentine exporters
- The Mendoza Province is one of Argentina's most important wine regions, accounting for nearly two-thirds of the country's entire wine production. Located in the eastern foothills of the Andes, in the shadow of Mount Aconcagua, vineyards are planted at the some of the highest altitudes in the world with the average site located 1,970-3,610 feet (600-1,100 meters) above sea level.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Wine of Argentina
Name and address
- Produced by:
- Trivento Bodegas Y Viñedos S.A.,
- N° B-72110,
- Bottled by:
- CYT UK,
- OX33 1ER,
- CYT UK,
- OX33 1ER,
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020