Blue Moon Of Stars Lee Child
- AS FEATURED ON RICHARD & JUDY'S 'KEEP READING AND CARRY ON'
- 'This is one of his best' - The Times
- Jack Reacher is back in a brand new white-knuckle read from Lee Child.
- It's a random universe, but once in a blue moon things turn out just right.
- In a nameless city, two rival criminal gangs are competing for control. But they hadn't counted on Jack Reacher arriving on their patch.
- Reacher is trained to notice things.
- He's on a Greyhound bus, watching an elderly man sleeping in his seat, with a fat envelope of cash hanging out of his pocket. Another passenger is watching too ... hoping to get rich quick.
- As the mugger makes his move, Reacher steps in.
- The old man is grateful, yet he turns down Reacher's offer to help him home. He's vulnerable, scared, and clearly in big, big trouble.
- What hold could the gangs have on the old guy? Will Reacher be in time to stop bad things happening?
- The odds are better with Reacher involved. That's for damn sure.
- 'Everyone needs to kick some [butt] sometimes, even if it's just imaginary' JOJO MOYES
- Lee Child is one of the world's leading thriller writers. He was born in Coventry, raised in Birmingham, and now lives in New York. It is said one of his novels featuring his hero Jack Reacher is sold somewhere in the world every nine seconds. His books consistently achieve the number-one slot on bestseller lists around the world and have sold over one hundred million copies. Lee is the recipient of many awards, most recently Author of the Year at the 2019 British Book Awards. He was appointed CBE in the 2019 Queen's Birthday Honours.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020