Cathedal City Mature Lighter 550G
- Reduced fat cheese.
- Join us on Facebook/CathedralCity
- Smooth and mellow Cathedral City Mature Lighter Cheese with all of the flavour but 30% less fat *
- Smooth and mellow but with 30% less fat *, so you don't have to compromise on taste. Cathedral City Mature Lighter is a healthier alternative to our Mature Cheddar range. Great for a low fat cheese toastie or lasagne.
- - From the Nation's Favourite Cheese
- - Smooth and mellow with all of the flavour but 30% less fat *
- - Reclosable to keep your cheese fresh
- - Made in Great Britain using British milk
- - High in protein and a source of calcium
- - Suitable for vegetarians
- Cathedral City Mature Lighter has 30% less fat *, yet has a distinctly smooth and mellow taste. That's because our award-winning Cornish creamery only ever uses milk from our dedicated West Country farms. With over 50 years of cheese-making expertise, we guarantee great tasting cheddar, every time, which is why we're proud to be The Nations Favourite.
- * compared with standard Cheddar.
- All of our milk is 100% British and sourced from around 350 local dairy farmers in the South West, the heart of England's richest milk fields.
- Cathedral City film is not currently recyclable by local authorities, but we're working on it. In the meantime, please recycle your cheese film packaging through Terracycle®'s alternative recycling solution. For more details please visit cathedralcity.co.uk.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Established in 1966. By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Dairy Products Dairy Crest Limited, Surrey.
- The nation's favourite
- Pack size: 550G
- High in protein
- A source of calcium
- Contains Milk.
Keep refrigerated 2-5°C.To enjoy this product at its best, consume within 7 days of opening.
Name and address
- Freepost Dairy Crest
- If you are not entirely satisfied with this product or have any other comments, please contact us at:
- Cathedral City Careline 0800 783 7281
- Freepost Dairy Crest
|Typical Values||(per 100g)|
|Energy||1376kJ / 331kcal|
|(of which saturates)||16.4g|
|(of which sugars)||0.1g|
|Calcium||960mg (120% NRV)|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Value||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021