- BUXTON STILL WATER 15X75CL PACK
- *Water is the one of the healthiest ways to hydrate without consuming sugar or calories. Essential for life, it contributes to the maintenance of normal physical and cognitive function and normal regulation of body temperature.
- At least 2L of water, from all sources, should be consumed per day as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle.
- Buxton Natural Mineral Water fell as rain on the Derbyshire Peak District 5,000 years ago. Slowly filtered and mineralised through ancient limestone, it rushes up through a mile of British rock and is bottled at an untouched artesian source.
- Buxton Natural Mineral Water is a pure and untouched natural source water, and a great way to hydrate naturally. The handy 75cl bottle is perfect while on the go; take to work, for lunch or at the gym.
- Buxton water is rainfall from over 5,000 years ago, slowly filtered through the ancient limestone rock of the Derbyshire Peak District, turning it into a pure & untouched natural mineral water.
- Pack size: 11.25L
Store in a cool, dry, clean place away from light, strong odours or chemicals. Consume within 3 days of opening.Best Before end: see bottle.
Bottled in England by Nestlé Waters UK Ltd
Preparation and Usage
- Best served chilled, consume within 3 days of opening.
Name and address
- PO Box No 207,
- YO91 DC.
- Good to talk contact us free Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
- 0800 00 00 30 (UK)
- PO Box No 207,
- YO91 1XY,
15 x 75cl ℮
|Dry Residue at 180°C||280|
|pH at Source||7.4|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020