- Pinot Grigio - White Italian Wine
- Save a tree, drink Puiatti
- No oak aged wines
- Wine of Venezia Guilia, Italy
- Pack size: 75CL
- Contains Sulphites
- Golden yellow colour. On the nose, notes of golden apple, ripe pear and peach. Good consistency in the mouth, good balance between acidity and roundness
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- The winery is the first cellar in Friuli to be constructed using only steel, concrete and glass, reflecting his motto of ‘Save a Tree, Drink Puiatti' - in other words, no oak is used in any of the wines.
- Giovanni Puiatti's father Vittorio developed what is now Italy's dominant winemaking technique for white wines
- Puiatti is now part of an important wine group in Italy called Bertani Domaines
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Name and address
- Puiatti Vigneti SRL,
- Grezzana Nella Propria
- Cantina di Romans D'is. (Go),
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020