- The brand new novel from the Sunday Times bestselling author of The Magnificent Mrs Mayhew - a gorgeous read full of hope, warmth and heartfelt emotion.
- 'The feeling you get when you read a Milly Johnson book should be bottled and made available on the NHS' Debbie Johnson
- Laurie and Pete should never have met.
- But fate has pushed them together for a reason.
- Six months ago, on the same night, Laurie and Pete both lost their partners.
- Struggling to manage the grief, they join the same counselling group - and meet each other.
- From their sadness, Pete and Laurie find happiness growing and they sense a fresh new beginning.
- Except, the more they talk, the more they begin to spot the strange parallels in their stories.
- Then Pete discovers a truth that changes everything.
- But, as surely as a compass points north, some people cannot be kept apart.
- My One True North is a story of friendship and what love means, of secrets uncovered, teashops on corners and the northern lights.
- 'Milly Johnson brings her trademark warmth, humour and compassion to this tale of love, fate, second chances and the importance of giving your heart time to heal. The perfect read for a rainy day spent under a blanket' Culturefly, 8 of the Best New Books To Read This March
- 'If your March reading list is all about warmth and cosiness, then Milly Johnson's latest novel should be top of your reading pile. From the writer of The Magnificent Mrs Mayhew (which is fabulous, by the way) My One True North is full of the heartfelt optimism we need at this time of year' Yahoo Book of the Month
- Praise for Milly Johnson:
- 'Every time you discover a new Milly book, it's like finding a pot of gold' heat
- 'A glorious, heartfelt novel' Rowan Coleman
- 'Absolutely loved it. Milly's writing is like getting a big hug with just the right amount of bite underneath. I was rooting for Bonnie from the start' Jane Fallon
- 'Bursting with warmth and joie de vivre' Jill Mansell
- 'Warm, optimistic and romantic' Katie Fforde
- Milly Johnson was born, raised and still lives in Barnsley, South Yorkshire. A Sunday Times bestseller, she is one of the Top 10 Female Fiction authors in the UK, and with millions of copies of her books sold across the world, Milly's star continues to rise. Milly was chosen as one of the authors for The Reading Agency's Quick Reads 2020 campaign. My One True North is her seventeenth novel. Milly writes from the heart about what and where she knows and highlights the importance of community spirit. Her books champion women, their strength and resilience, and celebrate love, friendship and the possibility of second chances. She is an exceptional writer who puts her heart and soul into every book she writes and every character she creates.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020