- THE SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER
- 'Gripping and incredibly comforting' Marian Keyes
- 'Like a little blast of sunshine - uplifting, heartwarming and supremely feelgood' Sophie Kinsella
- Jill's Mansell's irresistible new book is the perfect escape. A beautiful Cornish setting, a chaotic family, a woman who's had enough of romance - or has she?
- The trouble with secrets is that you can't guess what the consequences will be . . .
- Lainey has lost everything. Luckily one little fib (OK, quite a big fib) helps nail her dream job. Soon she's living in a stunning house by the sea, fending off obsessed fans for a retired - if far-from-retiring - actor and organising his charming but chaotic family. It's definitely worth the challenge of keeping her secret.
- At least Lainey isn't looking for love. It's time for a break from all that. And yet . . . Seth, the actor's grandson, really is rather attractive. There's growing chemistry and a definite connection between them. But how would he react if he knew she hadn't been honest with him?
- Lainey's not the only one with a secret, though. Seth has one of his own. And everything's about to start unravelling . . .
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020