- How far would you go to keep your family safe?
- The gripping new page-turner from the Sunday Times bestselling author of One Minute Later
- Angie Watts used to have everything. A new home. A beloved husband. Three adored children.
- But Angie's happy life is shattered when her son Liam falls in with the wrong crowd. And after her son's bad choices lead to the murder of her husband, it's up to Angie to hold what's left of her family together.
- Her son is missing. Her daughter is looking for help in dangerous places. And Angie is fighting just to keep a roof over their heads.
- But Angie is a mother. And a mother does anything to protect her children - even when the world is falling apart...
- If home is where the heart is, what happens when it breaks?
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020