Moma Jumbo Oat Porridge Apple Date & Caramel 7 X 35G
- Energy170kcal 715kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1487kJ
- Jumbo oat porridge with apple and dates
- Discover our oat obsession
- The MOMA of all Oats...
- When you go for great taste, you go for British jumbo oats.
- We use a unique MOMA blend of British jumbo oats & fine oat flakes to make a deliciously chunky & creamy porridge.
- Beta Glucan**
- **Oat beta-glucan is a soluble fibre which has been shown to reduce blood cholesterol. High cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease. One 35g serving of MOMA apple, date & caramel porridge contains 1.1g of beta-glucan from oats, which is 37% of the suggested daily amount.
- From Hungry Humble Beginnings...
- My obsession for all things oats began with a craving for a better breakfast that we all deserve.
- We launched MOMA from a stall in Waterloo station made from a converted filing cabinet & we've never looked back.
- ... To Epic Oaty Breakfasts
- We always champion taste exploration, bringing you the best British jumbo oats & the highest quality ingredients to give you the ultimate morning boost.
- Box - Card - Widely Recycled
- Sachet - Mixed Materials - Not Currently Recycled
- Making Oats More Awesome
- 7x Sachets Ready in 2 mins
- British jumbo oats
- Source of Protein and Fibre
- Vegan Recipe
- No Added Sugar - contains naturally occurring sugars
- Packed full of oaty goodness (from the bottom to the top)
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 245G
- No Added Sugar
- Source of Protein
- Source of Fibre
Wholegrain Oats (78%), Dates (15%) (Dates, Rice Flour), Apple (6%), Natural Flavouring
- Packed in a factory that handles Peanuts, Nuts and Milk. For allergens see ingredients in bold.
For best before see bottom of box. Store in a cool dry place.
Instructions: Preparing the MOMA of all porridge...
Please don't reheat, polish it off in one go
Instructions: 1 Tear open the sachet and tip the oats into the pan
2 Pour your milk of choice into the sachet until it reaches the fill line, add to the pan and bring to the boil
3 Simmer for about 2-3 minutes, giving it a stir every now and then
4 Once the milk has absorbed and the porridge is looking creamy, tip into a bowl and enjoy!
Packed in the UK
Name and address
- Packed for:
- MOMA Foods Ltd,
- SE8 4NT,
- MOMA Foods Ltd,
- SE8 4NT,
7 x 35g ℮
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 35g|
|of which saturates||1.1g||0.4g|
|of which sugars||15.3g||5.4g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021