- Malbec Rosé
- A delicate pink Rosé whose strawberry and summer fruit aromas mingle elegantly with a hint of grapefruit and vanilla. Well balanced, with a crisp and fruity finish, Trivento Reserve Malbec Rosé is ideal as an aperitif, or as an accompanimento to seafood or salads.
- The name Trivento comes from three winds; Polar, Zonda and Sudestada. It is these winds that make Mendoza such a distinctive and successful wine growing region.
- 9.4 UK Units per bottle
- 1.6 UK Units per 125ml glass
- Know Your Limits
- The UK Chief Medical Officers recommend adults do not regularly drink more than 14 units a week
- Drink Responsibly
- For more facts: drinkaware.co.uk
- Wine of Mendoza, Argentina
- No1 Argentinean wine brand
- Pack size: 75CL
- Contains Sulphites
- A delicate pink Rosé whose strawberry and summer fruit aromas mingle elegantly with a hint of grapefruit and vanilla. Well balanced, with a crisp and fruity finish
Region of Origin
Trivento Bodegos y Viñedos S.A.
Type of Closure
Malbec, Pinot Noir
- To avoid color extraction, once the grapes were milled, they were put under slight pressure to separate the skins from the pulp. After pressing, the juice was stored in tanks for 18 hours, at a temperature of 6 C to clear the must. This was then used to begin alcoholic fermentation. The wine was then further fermented at 15C for 10 - 15 days in stainless steel tanks. After that time, the wine was clarified, stabilized and bottled.
- Founded in 1996, Trivento Bodegas y Vinedos has created an ample portfolio of wines distinguished for preserving the character of the Mendozan terroir. These wines have received numerous recognitions at international contests and in wine industry publications. In their short trajectory, Trivento has become the most diversely distributed Argentine wine brand in the world positioning the company among the preeminent Argentine exporters.
- The Mendoza Province is one of Argentina's most important wine regions, accounting for nearly two-thirds of the country's entire wine production. Located in the eastern foothills of the Andes, in the shadow of Mount Aconcagua, vineyards are planted at the some of the highest altitudes in the world with the average site located 1,970-3,610 feet (600-1,100 meters) above sea level.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 2 years
Wine of Argentina
Preparation and Usage
- Enjoy best served chilled.
Name and address
- Produced by:
- Trivento Bodegas Y Viñedos S.A.,
- N° B-72110,
- N° Exp.: B-88365,
- CYT UK,
- OX33 1ER,
- CYT UK,
- OX33 1ER,
- DH9 7XP,
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020