- Energy630kJ 151kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1106 kJ
- Raspberry fruit ice and vanilla ice cream in a wafer cone (16%) with chocolate flavour coating (8%), raspberry sauce (7%) and biscuit and cereal pieces covered in white chocolate (3%).
- We've enhanced the Cornetto legend, with a brand spanking new Raspberry ice cream - treat yourself. Try it, go on we dare you!
- This creamy raspberry ice cream comes with an amazing pink cone and sparkling pearls, perfect to enjoy with friends all year round
- Classic Cornetto ice cream in a wafer cone has a perfect crunch, with a delicious chocolate coating, a treat to savour and not finish too quickly
- We use cocoa from the Rainforest Alliance and do not add artificial colours and flavours to this scrumptious raspberry ice cream
- The Cornetto Mermaid Raspberry and Vanilla ice cream experience brings you a fun new dessert to try. Get your hands on our new cone, which comes in an amazing pink cone and features sparkling pearls; with the classic Cornetto recipe of a delicious, crispy-baked wafer cone, coated inside from top to bottom with a chocolatey layer and combined with smooth raspberry flavour ice cream. For over 50 years we've been perfecting our Cornetto recipe, making sure the taste of every Cornetto is better than the last. Taking your taste buds on a delicious journey from surprising pearls, through to the smooth raspberry ice cream, down to the crunchy wafer cone - and of course, ending with the legendary chocolatey tip. An Italian ice cream manufacturer from Naples was passionate about ice cream, loving creamy texture, delicious flavours and quality ingredients. One day they found a way to spread their passion for ice cream to everyone, creating a formula that could not fail. The great idea was to cover the inside of the cone with a chocolatey layer, allowing the wafer to stay crispy when filled with ice cream. From this breakthrough, we have the Cornetto you know and love today. Each pack contains six tasty ice cream cones that, whether enjoyed as a snack or a dessert, is guaranteed to be a favourite with family and friends. Why not try our other tasty flavours, including Strawberry and Mint? Find us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and let us know your favourite flavour!
- Green Dot
- Please recycle*
- *Visit www.icecreamjoy.com/recycle
- Get your hands on a Cornetto Mermaid Raspberry and Vanilla ice cream cone - a new dessert treat
- With a pink cone and sparkling pearls, this is a Cornetto that excites!
- Pack size: 360ML
Reconstituted Skimmed Milk, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oils (Coconut, Sunflower), Raspberry Puree (8%), Glucose Syrup, Raspberry Juice from Concentrate, Fructose, Cocoa Butter, Water, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Whole Milk Powder, Potato Starch, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Sunflower Lecithins, Ammonium Phosphatides, Soy Lecithins), Stabilisers (Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan), Sweet Potato Juice Concentrate, Salt, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Beetroot Juice Concentrate, Whey Solids (Milk), Flavourings, Purple Carrot Juice Concentrate, Wheat Starch, Apple Juice Concentrate, Glazing Agents (Acacia Gum, Shellac), Rice Flour, Malted Wheat Flour, Colour (Chlorophylls), Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Spirulina
- May contain: Egg, Barley, Almonds, Hazelnuts and Walnuts.
Store at -18°C.
Name and address
- Unilever UK,
- Unilever House,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR.
- Unilever UK,
- Freepost ADM3940,
- SW1A 1YR.
- Careline 0800 731 1507
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
- National Digital Park,
- Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
4 x 90ml ℮
|Typical Values||Per 100 g||Per 100 ml||Per portion**||%* per portion**|
|Energy||1106 kJ||696 kJ||630 kJ|
|-||264 kcal||166 kcal||151 kcal||8%|
|Fat||11 g||7.1 g||6.4 g||9%|
|of which saturates||8.8 g||5.6 g||5.0 g||25%|
|Carbohydrate||38 g||24 g||21 g||8%|
|of which sugars||26 g||16 g||15 g||17%|
|Protein||2.2 g||1.4 g||1.3 g||3%|
|Salt||0.20 g||0.13 g||0.11 g||2%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|** Portion = 90 ml = 57 g, 360 ml = 228 g = 4 x portion||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020