- Energy369kJ 89kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 295kJ / 71kcal
- English Sparkling Wine
- In partnership with Hush Heath Estate
- This refreshing pink sparkling wine is produced in the traditional method by the award winning Hush Heath Estate. They hand harvest Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier grapes to make a beautifully pale coral coloured wine, with wild strawberry and citrus flavours, balanced with a vibrant acidity. Perfect for celebrations or try it with charcuterie or vegetarian lasagne
- This refreshing pink sparkling wine is produced in the traditional method by the award winning Hush Heath Estate. They hand harvest Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier grapes to make a beautifully pale coral coloured wine, with wild strawberry and citrus flavours, balanced with a vibrant acidity. Perfect for celebrations or try it with charcuterie or vegetarian lasagne.
- 8.6 UK Units per bottle
- 1.4 UK units per 125ml glass
- Know Your Limits
- UK Chief Medical Officers recommend adults do not regularly drink more than 14 units a week.
- Drink Responsibly
- Glass bottle: widely recycled WR28
- ©Tesco 2020. SC213754
- Crisp & dry
- Suitable for vegans
- Pack size: 75CL
INGREDIENTS: Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide).
- Contains sulphites.
- This refreshing pink sparkling wine is a beautifully pale coral coloured wine, with wild strawberry and citrus flavours, balanced with a vibrant acidity.
Hush Heath Estate
Type of Closure
Chardonnay, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier
- The grapes are hand-harvested from the best of England's vineyards in Kent, and are cool fermented to produce a clean, aromatic base wine. This base wine then undergoes secondary fermentation in the bottle, using the traditional method for making Sparkling wine as is done in Champagne. The wine is then aged on the lees (the leftover yeast in the bottle) for over a year to give a toasty, brioche note to the wine.
- Hush Heath Estate, situated in Kent, dates back to 1503. At the heart of the property is a Tudor manor surrounded by 162 hectares of perfectly manicured gardens, vineyards and apple orchards. Forward thinking Richard Balfour-Lynn planted first planted vineyards on the property in 2002. Today, Hush Heath's 15 hectares of vineyards and 8 hectares of apple trees are meticulously and sustainably managed by a family of viticulturists.
- Nestled among the rolling hills, within The Garden of England, the Hush Heath vineyards enjoy quiet serenity and a favourable microclimate supporting optimal ripening conditions for our prized grapes. Our vines and wines benefit from our outstanding soil; deep Wealden clay, unique to our corner of Kent, which provides dense structure in our wines and vibrant, lively acidity.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 4 years
Store in a cool dry place.
Crafted in Kent, England
Preparation and Usage
- Perfect for celebrations or try it with charcuterie or vegetarian lasagne.
Number of uses
- Open with care.
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||A serving contains|
|Energy||295kJ / 71kcal||369kJ / 89kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Open with care.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021