- Energy1028kJ 245kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1209 kJ
- Non dairy vanilla ice cream with chocolatey sandwich cookies (12%) & peanut butter swirls (12%)
- Visit info.fairtrade.net/sourcing
- Vanilla with chocolate sandwich cookies and crunchy peanut butter swirls. No, you're not dreaming…it really is non-dairy! When our fans asked us to offer dairy-free options, we said “why not?!” So, we got busy in the kitchen, tasting, testing, and tweaking. Offering a dairy-less ice cream we could be proud to put our name on was no small task. It took nearly three years to perfect Ben & Jerry's Non-Dairy Peanut Butter & Cookies ice cream recipe - but dig in, and we think you'll agree that this sweet treat is ridiculously delicious. In fact, it's so good that some folks around the Ben & Jerry's office still can't believe it's made with almond milk. Of course, being the overachievers we are, going dairy-free was not enough, so we also made it a 100% certified vegan ice cream, too. It's as good as it gets, all while remaining boldly loaded with the chunks and swirls you'd expect from Ben & Jerry's. The best ice cream dessert is nothing without great ingredients. That's why Ben & Jerry's is committed to crafting its products in the most responsible way possible. All of Ben & Jerry's non-dairy flavours are made with certified vegan ingredients, and Fairtrade certified sugar, cocoa, and vanilla. It's all wrapped up in responsibly sourced packaging to have as little impact on our planet as possible.
- Ben & Jerry's mission is to create linked prosperity for everyone connected to our frozen dessert business: suppliers, employees, farmers, franchisees, customers, and neighbours alike
- Ben & Jerry's Non-Dairy Peanut Butter & Cookies ice cream tub
- Vanilla non-dairy ice cream with chocolate sandwich cookies & crunchy peanut butter swirls
- Includes Fairtrade certified cocoa, sugar and vanilla
- Certified 100% vegan
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream comes in responsibly sourced packaging
- Pack size: 465ML
Water, Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Coconut, Peanut, Sunflower), Peanut Paste and Pieces (8%), Glucose Syrup, Wheat Flour, Almond Paste (2%), Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Pea Protein, Vanilla Extract, Emulsifiers (Sunflower Lecithins, Soy Lecithins), Salt, Natural Flavourings, Stabilisers (Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum), Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Sugar, Cocoa, Vanilla: mass balance is used to match Fairtrade sourcing, total 19%
- Contains: Almonds, Soya, Wheat
Store at -18°C.Best before end: see bottom of container.
Name and address
- Unilever UK,
- Unilever House,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR.
- Ben & Jerry's Cone Home,
- Free Post ADM3940,
- SW1A 1YR.
- Phone: 0800 169 6123
- Ben & Jerry's Ireland,
- 20 Riverwalk,
- Dublin 24.
- Cone Phone: 1850 882 301
|Typical Values||Per 100 g||Per 100 ml = 2 x scoop**||%* Per 2 x scoop**|
|Energy||1209 kJ||1028 kJ|
|-||288 kcal||245 kcal||12%|
|Fat||16 g||14 g||20%|
|of which saturates||7,9 g||6,7 g||34%|
|Carbohydrate||30 g||25 g||10%|
|of which sugars||19 g||16 g||18%|
|Protein||4,2 g||3,5 g||7%|
|Salt||0,38 g||0,32 g||5%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
|**2x scoop = 100ml = 85g, 465ml/399 = 4,5 x (2x scoop)||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020