- Energy1560kJ 368kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 383kJ / 91kcal
- Spinach, potato and sweet potato in a mild spiced tomato sauce with spiced basmati rice.
- Our Slim Cook range has been specially developed to be calorie controlled and low in saturated fat. Reducing the consumption of saturated fat contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. A convenient healthy frozen ready meal, ready in the microwave or oven. Providing a meal that is: Low in saturated fat 2 of 5 a day Source of fibre
- Our Slim Cook range has been specially developed to be calorie controlled and low in saturated fat. Reducing the consumption of saturated fat contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Pack size: 500G
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Basmati Rice [Water, Basmati Rice, Turmeric, Cumin Seed, Curry Leaves, Cardamom Pods], Potato and Onion Mix (18%)[Sweet Potato, Potato, Onion], Water, Tomato Purée, Spinach (6%), Tomato, Onion, Low Fat Yogurt (Milk), Red Pepper, Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée, Cornflour, Coriander Seed, Paprika, Coriander Leaf, Cumin Powder, Salt, Flavouring, Coriander, Cumin Seed, Turmeric, Fenugreek Leaf, Cinnamon, Clove Powder, Black Pepper, Ginger, Chilli, Fennel, Cumin, Cardamom, Bay Leaf, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Lemon Oil, Colour [Paprika Extract], Nutmeg Extract, Clove Extract, Cinnamon Extract.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: 200°C/ Fan 180°C/ Gas 6 40 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes. Peel back film lid, stir and re-cover. Heat for a further 10 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: For best results microwave from frozen.
800W 10 mins / 900W 9 1/2 mins
Heat on full power for 6 minutes (800W) / 6 minutes (900W).
Peel back film lid, stir and re-cover.
Heat on full power for a further 4 minutes (800W) / 3 and 1/2 minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Number of uses
- Caution: When removing lid after heating hot steam may escape.
Sleeve. Recycle Tray. Recycle Film. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each Pack (407g**)|
|Energy||383kJ / 91kcal||1560kJ / 368kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When microwaved according to instructions.||-||-|
|** When microwaved according to instructions 500g typically weighs 407g.||-||-|
Caution: When removing lid after heating hot steam may escape.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020