- Energy924kJ 220kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 825kJ / 197kcal
- Cod (Gadus morhua) fillets coated in breadcrumbs.
- Finest chunky Cod Fillet Fish Fingers IN CRISP GOLDEN CRUMB. WE'VE USED MOIST WHOLE CHUNKY COD FILLETS, FOR THESE DELICIOUSLY SUCCULENT FISH FINGERS. PERFECT IN CIABATTA FOR A LUXURY FISH FINGER SANDWICH.
- 100% cod fillet fish fingers coated in crispy breadcrumbs
- Pack size: 400G
INGREDIENTS: Cod (Fish) (60%), Wheat Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Wheat Starch, Salt, Dextrose, Yeast, Palm Fat, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Carbonate), Sunflower Oil, Glucose Syrup, Milk Proteins.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze. Keep frozen at -18C or cooler.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: For best results oven cook from frozen 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7 15-18 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of the a pre-heated oven for 15-18 minutes.
Instructions: Time: 15-18 mins Temp: Medium Place under a pre-heated grill for 15-18 minutes.
Number of uses
- Caution: Do not eat raw.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||2 fish fingers (112g**)|
|Energy||825kJ / 197kcal||924kJ / 220kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|** When oven cooked according to instructions 400g typically weighs 336g.||-||-|
|When oven cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Caution: Do not eat raw.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020