- Energy2024 kJ 480 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1359 kJ
- Seasoning Mix for Rustic Chicken
- For other authentic & delicious meal ideas go to maggi.co.uk
- To make a 2 of your 5 a day meal, why not make your Rustic Chicken with sautéed onion, butter beans and wilted spinach. For the recipe visit maggi.co.uk
- Good to remember
- Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
- Maggi® Juicy Rustic Chicken makes it easy to prepare a delicious Rustic Chicken meal in the oven, that the whole family will love. The delicious mix of herbs and spices including garlic, paprika and parsley, in our special Juicy cooking bag allows your chicken* to cook until tender in its own juices. The effortless way to make a tasty Juicy Rustic chicken meal with no mess or stress!
- *chicken not included
- A juicy chicken recipe mix with a special cooking bag
- No need to add oil
- Simple & satisfying
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 30G
Vegetables (Potato, Onion, Tomato, Parsnip), Garlic (25%), Salt, Sugar, Herbs and Spices (Parsley (2.2%), Black Pepper, Paprika (0.85%), Ginger, Marjoram, Coriander, Red Cayenne Pepper), Corn Starch, Sunflower Oil, Beetroot Juice Concentrate, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Flavouring
- May contain Gluten, Egg, Soya, Milk, Celery and Mustard
Store in a cool, dry place
Instructions: Cooking appliances vary. These instructions are given only as a guide. Bags are not suitable for microwaves or with switched on grill function.
Instructions: 1 Preheat oven to 180ºC (160ºC for fan oven), Gas Mark 4. Do not exceed this temperature. Remove and unfold the cooking bag from top of the sachet, keeping the red tie for later use. Add the cubed chicken breasts, 400g sliced new potatoes, 1 sliced carrot and 100g halved green beans to the bag. Pour the seasoning from the sachet.
2 Close the bag at the end using the red tie. Mix together by gently massaging the seasoning into the ingredients. Place the bag on its side into a large ovenproof dish, spreading out the ingredients. Do not pierce the bag. Place dish on the bottom shelf of the oven. The bag expands so ensure there is enough space between racks.
3 Cook for 55-60 minutes. Remove from the oven, leave to stand for 2-3 minutes before opening - the steam will be very hot. Ensure that the chicken is fully cooked through and piping hot. Serve the juicy chicken with butter beans with fried onion and spinach - see our serving suggestion to the left.
Number of uses
Makes 4 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- DANGER OF SUFFOCATION KEEP BAG AWAY FROM BABIES AND CHILDREN
Name and address
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
- Good to talk
- Contact us Free
- 0800 00 00 30 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
|Typical Values||Per 100g as sold||Per 100g as prepared**||Per serving**||% RI*|
|Energy||1359 kJ||381 kJ||2024 kJ||24%|
|-||322 kcal||90 kcal||480 kcal|
|of which: saturates||0.5g||0.2g||0.9g||5%|
|of which: sugars||32.4g||2.1g||11.2g||12%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**A serving is 1/4 of Meal Suggestion; used as basis for 'per 100g as prepared'||-||-||-||-|
|Makes 4 servings||-||-||-||-|
DANGER OF SUFFOCATION KEEP BAG AWAY FROM BABIES AND CHILDREN
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021