- Energy859kJ 206kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1210kJ / 290kcal
- All butter pastry case filled with whipping cream and clotted cream enriched crème pâtissière, blackcurrant sauce, blackcurrants and redcurrants, finished with a sweet glaze.
- Sweet all butter pastry with smooth crème pâtissière and fruity blackcurrant sauce. Hand finished with a sweet glaze, blackcurrants and redcurrants. This rich all butter pastry case has a creamy filling of sweet crème pâtissière blended with clotted cream for an even thicker texture. A vibrant blackcurrant sauce and tart blackcurrants and redcurrants bring a burst of fruity flavour to the creaminess, while a sweet glaze gives it a patisserie style finish.
- Sweet all butter pastry with smooth crème pâtissière and fruity blackcurrant sauce. Hand finished with a sweet glaze, blackcurrants and redcurrants. Our chefs created this all butter pastry, which is blind baked for the perfect crisp texture. Our tart has a rich filling of sweet and creamy crème pâtissière which is combined with a vibrant blackcurrant sauce. Topped with blackcurrants and redcurrants which bring a burst of sweet and tart flavour. Finished with a sweet glaze for a patisserie style finish.
- Pack size: 426G
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Whipping Cream (Milk) (18%), Water, Sugar, Blackcurrant (11%), Redcurrant (11%), Butter (Milk) (9%), Blackcurrant Purée (5%), Cornflour, Concentrated Blackcurrant Juice, Clotted Cream (Milk), Glucose Syrup, Flavouring, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Gelling Agent (Amidated Pectin), Dextrose.
- May contain peanuts and nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Remove all packaging. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 9 hours in the refrigerator. Alternatively defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 3 1/2 hours at room temperature. Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and use on the same day. Do not refreeze. Keep frozen at -18C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Number of uses
Carton. Recycle Foil. Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6 of a tart (71g)|
|Energy||1210kJ / 290kcal||859kJ / 206kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020