- Energy1037kJ 248kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 779kJ
- Smoked Haddock and Haddock Fishcakes, with Mozzarella and Cheddar in Breadcrumb
- Responsibly sourced fish for life®
- Our fish for life® programme makes sure all our fish is responsibly sourced. To see how we do the right things to conserve fish for future generations visit www.youngsseafood.co.uk
- Our Gastro range is the best way to create your own restaurant experience at home.
- MSC - Certified Sustainable Seafood, MSC™, MSC-C-50544, This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC's standard for a well-managed and sustainable fishery. www.msc.org
- Restaurant quality fish
- Pack size: 270G
Smoked Haddock (26%) [Haddock (Fish), Water, Salt, Colours: Curcumin, Capsanthin], Haddock (Fish) (14%), Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)], Cooked Potato, Rapeseed Oil, Mozzarella Cheese (Milk) (6%), Double Cream (Milk), Onion, Dried Potato, Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (3%), Water, Lemon Juice, Wheat Starch, Parsley, Yeast, Mustard Flour, Sea Salt, Salt, Raising Agents: Diphosphates, Sodium Bicarbonate, Yeast Extract, Sunflower Oil, Dextrose, White Pepper
- Contains: Fish, Milk, Mustard, Wheat
Store at -18°C or belowDo not re-freeze once defrosted
Instructions: Our Signature Breaded Smoked Haddock, Cheddar and Mozzarella Fishcakes are best oven baked straight from your freezer. Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving. All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
30 mins to oven bake - 220°C / Fan 190°C / Gas Mark 7
Pre-heat the oven. Remove all packaging. Place product on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
Preparation and Usage
- For the Perfect Evening Meal
- Try serving these Smoked Haddock, Cheddar & Mozzarella Fish Cakes with chunky chips, red cabbage & carrot coleslaw & lemon mayonnaise
- Enjoy with a glass of well chilled New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc
Number of uses
Pack contains 2 servings
Carton. Widely Recycled
Name and address
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Here to help!
- Visit us at...www.youngsseafood.co.uk for FAQ's
- Email us at...email@example.com
- Call us at...0800 496 8647 Republic of Ireland - 1800 509 304
- Write to us at...
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
|Typical Values||100g oven baked contains||Each fishcake oven baked contains||%RI*||RI* for an average adult|
|(of which saturates)||3.1g||4.2g||21%||20g|
|(of which sugars)||1.4g||1.9g||2%||90g|
|Pack contains 2 servings||-||-||-||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020