- Energy1357 kJ 326 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 987kJ
- Extra Large Formed Alaska Pollock Fillets in a Beer Batter
- Responsibly sourced fish for life®
- Our fish for life® programme makes sure all our fish is responsibly sourced. To see how we do the right things to conserve fish for future generations visit www.youngsseafood.co.uk
- The best fish, responsibly sourced and made delicious.
- Fish you'll love, from the people who love fish!
- Young's Chip Shop is the perfect way to enjoy the authentic taste of the chippy in the comfort of your own home. A real family favourite for over 30 years, it's our unique crisp, bubbly batter that makes us...
- The Nation's Favourite!
- In our crisp bubbly beer batter
- 326 calories per fillet
- Made with a blend rich in sunflower oil
- Pack size: 300G
Alaska Pollock Fillet (54%) (Fish), Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)], Sunflower Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Palm Oil, Water, Beer (2%) [Wheat, Barley], Salt, Wheat Starch, Maize Flour, Raising Agents: Diphosphates, Sodium Bicarbonate, Flavourings (contain Mustard), Dextrose, Yeast Extract, Wheat Gluten, Dried Skimmed Milk, Sugar, Mustard Flour, Colours: Curcumin, Capsanthin, Spices
- Contains: Barley, Fish, Milk, Mustard, Wheat
Keep frozenStore at -18°C or below. Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
Instructions: Our Extra Large Beer Battered Fillets are best oven baked straight from your freezer.
Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
26 mins to oven bake 230°C/Fan 200°C/Gas Mark 8
Pre-heat the oven. Remove all packaging. Place product on a wire rack over a deep baking tray in the centre of the oven cook for 26 minutes.
Caution! Care should be taken when removing the tray from the oven as it may contain hot oil.
Number of uses
Pack contains 2 servings
- Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Carton. Widely Recycled
Name and address
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @youngsseafood
- Contact us:
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Freephone UK - 0800 496 8647
- Republic of Ireland - 1800 509 304
|Typical Values||100g oven baked contains||Each fillet oven baked contains||% RI*||RI* for an average adult|
|(of which saturates)||2.6g||3.6g||18%||20g|
|(of which sugars)||0.9g||1.2g||1%||90g|
|Pack contains 2 servings||-||-||-||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020