Ricasoli Chianti Docg 750Ml
- Brilliant ruby red. Lovely fragrances of ripe fruit and menthol hints invade the nose. Round, pleasant, nice freshness on the mouth. Easy to drink.
- Wine of Italy
- Pack size: 75CL
- Contains Sulphites
- Bright ruby red color. Pleasant nose of red fruit with balsamic hints. The entry is fresh, soft and round. Harmonious finish with a pleasant good persistence to the end
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- Overall, we can state that 2018 was a complex harvest due to the climate trends, which tended to be more humid than average in the past, but with excellent summer temperatures and a very dry period in the months of September and October. Thanks to good underground water supplies, the plants never suffered water stress and ripened regularly. The quality of the grapes was of a very high standard, which leads us to hope for a high quality wine.
- Established in the Chianti Classico region at the Castello di Brolio in 1141, Barone Ricasoli is one of the four oldest wine estates in the world.
- The Ricasoli Estate: The castle and surrounding vineyards account for 230 of this 1,200 hectare estate, the largest in Chianti Classico. Situated between the villages of Gaiole and Castelnuovo Berardenga, this area of outstanding beauty is made up of a variety of landscapes including valleys, hills, oak and chestnut woods and 26 hectares of olive groves. A variety of soils and microclimates are found in this central part of the Chianti area, creating a unique set of growing conditions.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 3 years
Name and address
- Barone Ricasoli Spa,
- Barone Ricasoli Spa,
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020