- Energy1083kJ 258kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 867kJ / 207kcal
- Minced cod blended with dried potato and cheese, coated in batter and breadcrumbs.
- Cheesy Cod Bites Caught in the Wild Blended with tangy cheese and coated in crispy, golden breadcrumbs This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC's standard for a well managed and sustainable fishery. Responsibly sourcing our seafood is important to us, which is why Tesco fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries to continually improve their high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability.
- Caught in the Wild Blended with tangy cheese and coated in crispy, golden breadcrumbs
- Pack size: 264G
INGREDIENTS: Cod (Fish) (47%), Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Rapeseed Oil, Red Leicester Cheese (with Colour: Annatto) (Milk) (8%), Dried Potato, Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (2.5%), Durum Wheat Semolina, Maize Flour, Wheat Starch, Rice Flour, Cornflour, Salt, Yeast, Yeast Extract, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Sunflower Oil, Black Pepper Extract.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: Chilled: 200ºC /Fan 180ºC/Gas 6 11-13 mins Place on a pre-heated baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for oven cooking from frozen.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Film. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (125g**)|
|Energy||867kJ / 207kcal||1083kJ / 258kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
|** When cooked according to instructions 264g typically weighs 250g.||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020