- Energy381kJ 91kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 646kJ / 154kcal
- Chicken drumsticks in a barbecue style marinade, with an oak smoked paprika barbecue sauce sachet.
- For more information about our strict welfare and quality standard visit tescoplc.com
- US Pitmasters see BBQ as a craft using marinades and rubs for distinct flavours. Inspired by their passion, Fire Pit brings you a delicious selection of mains and sides so you can enjoy different tastes throughout the summer. Cook on your BBQ or under your grill to get that BBQ taste whatever the weather
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- © Tesco 2020. SC213882
- Pack size: 900G
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Drumstick (88%), Oaky Smoky Barbecue Sauce Sachet (8%) [Water, Sugar, Tomato Purée, Spirit Vinegar, Cornflour, Oak Smoked Paprika, Yeast Extract, Molasses, Honey, Smoked Paprika, Salt, Chicken Fat, Garlic Purée, Cayenne Pepper, Onion, Chicken Extract, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Cumin, Oregano, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Black Pepper], Sugar, Spices, Cornflour, Herbs, Sea Salt, Onion Powder, Dried Onion, Smoked Salt, Dried Garlic, Garlic Powder, Sunflower Oil, Citric Acid, Paprika Extract, Garlic Extract.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Keep refrigerated below 4°C. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 35-40 mins. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30-35 minutes, remove from oven and pour BBQ sauce over the drumsticks, place back into the oven for a further 5 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: For a chargrilled barbecue effect, cook as per cooking guidelines above, then place on the barbecue for a further 5 minutes, turning frequently.
Preparation and Usage
Remove the sauce sachet and keep to one side.
After handling the sachet, wash hands thoroughly.
Number of uses
approx. 8 Servings
- Caution: This product will contain bones.Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping boards and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods. Wash hands after touching raw poultry..
Tray. Recycle Sachet. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One typical chicken drumstick (59g)|
|Energy||646kJ / 154kcal||381kJ / 91kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Caution: This product will contain bones.Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping boards and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods. Wash hands after touching raw poultry..
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020