- Energy784kJ 186kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 628kJ / 149kcal
- Fresh diced turkey breast with a tikka marinade.
- From trusted British farms. Our British turkeys are reared by selected farmers and are free to roam in spacious barns with natural daylight to ensure their wellbeing. Diced turkey breast in a tikka marinade for a lean meal that's quick to cook.
- Marinated in an Indian inspired spice blend
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Assured Food Standards - Turkey
- © Tesco 2020. SC0154
- From British farms
- Marinated in an Indian inspired spice blends
- Made using British turkey
- Pack size: 324G
INGREDIENTS: Turkey Breast (92%), Tikka Marinade (7%) [Water, Tomato Paste, Spirit Vinegar, Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Paprika, Ginger Purée, Dehydrated Onion, Ground Cumin, Turmeric, Ground Coriander, Cornflour, Salt, Tamarind Paste, Cayenne Pepper, Garlic Purée, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Cumin Seed, Fenugreek, Coriander, Colour (Paprika Extract)].
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Once defrosted, do not refreeze. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the fridge. Once opened, consume within 24 hours. Keep refrigerated below 4°C.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: Remove all packaging Shallow Fry Chilled: 8-10 mins. Preheat 1 dessert spoon (7ml) of oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Place diced turkey in the pan ensuring pieces are evenly spread. Cook for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally during cooking. Allow to stand for 1 minute.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Tin. Recycle Film. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 125g|
|Energy||628kJ / 149kcal||784kJ / 186kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020