- Energy1059kJ 253kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 735kJ / 176kcal
- Slow cooked half chicken with added water marinated in piri-piri spices with a sachet of lemon and herb piri-piri sauce.
- SLOW COOKED. Tender and succulent chicken in a spicy piri piri blend with a fragrant lemon and herb sauce. Sous Vide. This pack of half chicken has been sealed in an air tight bag and slowly cooked to lock in juices and give a succulent texture.
- SLOW COOKED. Tender chicken in a spicy piri piri blend, with a lemon & herb sauce.
- Pouch - Don't Recycle
- Sachet - Don't Recycle
- © Tesco 2020. SC213230
- Cooks in 45 mins
- Tender chicken in a spicy piri piri blend, with a lemon & herb sauce
- Chilli rating - medium - 2
- Pack size: 502G
INGREDIENTS: Chicken (79%), Piri Piri Sauce (9%) [Water, Dextrose, Spirit Vinegar, Onion Purée, Chilli Purée, Sunflower Oil, Comminuted Lemon, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Salt, Green Chilli Purée, Garlic Purée, Lemon Zest, Chilli Powder, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Chilli Flakes, Flavouring, Parsley], Water, Dried Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Salt, Spices [Paprika, Cayenne Pepper, Cumin Powder, Black Pepper, Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder], Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Acetate, Sodium Citrate), Red Pepper Flakes, Green Pepper Flakes, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Paprika Extract, Parsley, Oregano, Lemon Oil.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 45 mins Remove all packaging and place sauce sachet to one side. Transfer the contents of the meat pouch to a baking tray, ensuring that the chicken is placed skin side up. Place in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 40 minutes and baste with juices halfway through. Remove from oven, draining off excess juice, pour piri-piri sauce over chicken and return to the oven for a further 5 minutes. Remove from oven and serve.
Preparation and Usage
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Number of uses
- Caution: This product will contain bones..
Carton. Recycle Pouch. Don't Recycle Sachet. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (144g**)|
|Energy||735kJ / 176kcal||1059kJ / 253kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
|** When cooked according to instructions 502g typically weighs 288g.||-||-|
Caution: This product will contain bones..
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020