- Rich Chipotle Chilli Recipe Kit
- If you still need convincing, check out our fan feedback online at simplycook.com
- See reviews at simplycook.com
- 390,000 online ratings
- "Lovely classic dish. Easy and simple to prepare with rich, robust flavour."
- "This is a lovely warming smooth silky dish. The chocolate adds a real edge."
- Hungry for more?
- Discover over 100 recipes, delivered through your letterbox, as often as you want them.
- Try 4 recipes for just £1
- Use code: TRYRC at simplycook.com
- The proof is in the making...
- Use our chef made recipes and flavour pots to make quick and tasty restaurant quality meals, ready in 20 minutes.
- Just add a few fresh ingredients...
- Heat rating - 2
- 3 step recipe kit ready in 20 minutes
- Gluten free recipe
- Pack size: 70G
Chipotle Spice Mix (12g): Ground Chipotle Chilli, Ground Red Pepper, Demerara Sugar, Ground Cumin, Garlic Powder, Red Bell Pepper, Smoked Paprika, Ground Pasilla Chilli, Ground Ancho Chilli, Coriander Leaf, Rubbed Oregano, Sunfower Oil, Jalapeno Powder, Ground Cayenne Chilli, Chilli Con Carne Stock (25g): Yeast Extract, Red Bell Pepper Juice Concentrate, Salt, Black Treacle, Water, Sunflower Oil, Cocoa Powder (Acidity Regulator: Potassium Carbonate), Celery Juice Powder, Tomato Puree, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Ground Cayenne Chilli, Ground Cinnamon, Natural Flavouring, Cocoa Chilli Paste (33g): Sunflower Oil, Water, Cocoa Powder (Acidity Regulator: Potassium Carbonate), Sugar, Salt, Onion Juice Concentrate, Ground Coriander, Ground Cumin, Yeast Extract, Ground Chipotle Chilli, Ground Cayenne Chilli, Ground Ancho Chilli
- Contains: Celery
Store in a cool, dry place.
Packed in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Cook Restaurant Quality Meals at home with...
- 3 Flavour Pots
- Chipotle Spice Mix
- Chilli con Carne Stock
- Cocoa Chilli Paste
- Just add
- Fresh ingredients, Picked by you
- Simple & Speedy
- Ready in 20 minutes
- Shopping List
- (serves 2)
- 250g beef mince
- 1 onion
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 210g tin kidney beans
- You may want to:
- Serve with rice, coriander and sourced cream.
- Add more fresh ingredients to cook this dish for 3-4 people.
- Make it meat-free:
- Swap beef mince for red peppers and extra beans to make this vegetarian-friendly.
- Rich Chipotle Chilli
- Get Started:
- Finely chop the onion.
- Drain and rinse the kidney beans.
- 1. Fry the Beef
- Heat a little oil in a pan over medium-heat and fry the onion for 2 mins to soften.
- Turn up the heat and add the beef mince and fry until brown.
- Add the Chipotle Spice Mix and stir well.
- 2. Create the Base
- Stir in the Chilli Con Carne Stock then pour in the tinned tomatoes with 200ml water. Mix well, turn the heat up to medium and let it cook for 8 mins, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Add the Depth
- Stir in the kidney beans and the Cocoa Chilli Paste and then cook for 8 more mins over medium-low heat.
- Serve the Chilli in a bowl or over rice. Garnish with coriander or sourced cream (optional).
Name and address
- Packed for:
- 96 Leonard Street,
- EC2A 4RH.
- 96 Leonard Street,
- EC2A 4RH.
|Typical Values||per 100g||per half kit|
|of which Saturates||2.9g||1g|
|of which Sugars||18.3g||6.4g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020