- Nasi Goreng Recipe Kit
- If you still need convincing, check out our fan feedback online at simplycook.com
- See reviews at simplycook.com
- 4,614 online ratings
- "Incredible, definitely our favourite. Just like eating it at a restaurant"
- "Delish! Just like a takeaway but much healthier and tastier!!!
- Hungry for more?
- Discover over 100 recipes, delivered through your letterbox, as often as you want them.
- Try 4 recipes for just £1
- Use code: TRYNG at simplycook.com
- The proof is in the making...
- Use our chef made recipes and flavour pots to make quick and tasty restaurant quality meals, ready in 20 minutes.
- Just add a few fresh ingredients...
- Heat rating - 1
- 3 step recipe kit ready in 20 minutes
- Pack size: 71G
Chilli Pickle Mix (6g): Sugar, Salt, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Di-Acetate), West Country Cider Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin), Maltodextrin, Crushed Chilli (5%), Red Bell Pepper, Chilli Powder (3%), Parsley Flakes, Sunflower Oil, Nasi Goreng Paste (35g): Glucose Syrup, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Ginger Puree, Water, Garlic Puree, Sugar, Onion Powder, Soy Sauce (contains Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Red Pepper Juice Concentrate, Jalapeño Chilli Powder, Ketjap Manis (30g): Sugar, Soy Sauce (contains Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Glucose Syrup, Salt, Caramelised Sugar Syrup
- Contains: Soya, Wheat
Store in a cool, dry place.
Packed in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Cook Restaurant Quality Meals at home with...
- 3 Flavour Pots
- Chilli Pickle Mix
- Nasi Goreng Paste
- Ketjap Manis
- Just add
- Fresh ingredients, Picked by you
- Simple & Speedy
- Ready in 20 minutes
- Shopping List
- (serves 2)
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2 small shallots
- 1 carrot
- 1 egg
- 140 basmati rice
- You may want to:
- Add some cooked prawns for variety.
- Add more fresh ingredients to cook this dish for 3-4 people.
- Make it meat-free:
- Swap chicken for green beans to make this vegetarian-friendly.
- Nasi Goreng
- Get Started:
- Thinly slice the cucumber and shallots.
- Finely chop the carrot.
- Cut the chicken into thin strips.
- 1. Get Prepped
- Boil the rice in a pan of water for 8 mins or until almost cooked, then drain and rinse with water.
- Meanwhile, put the Chilli Pickle Mix in a bowl with 1 tbsp water and the cucumber. Mix well and put aside.
- 2. Start the Nasi Goreng
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan (or wok) and fry the shallots for 2-3 mins until golden, then remove and put aside.
- Next, fry the chicken and the carrot for 4-5 mins.
- Add the Nasi Goreng Paste and the prawns (optional) and fry for 2 more mins.
- 3. Fry the Egg
- Push the mixture to the side of the pan and crack the egg into the space. Scramble it until it's almost done, then stir it all together.
- Add the cooked rice and half of the Ketjap Manis and fry for 2 mins.
- Serve the Nasi Goreng with the rest of the Ketjap Manis drizzled on top. Sprinkle with the fried shallots and serve with the cucumber on the side.
Name and address
- Packed for:
- 96 Leonard Street,
- EC2A 4RH.
- 96 Leonard Street,
- EC2A 4RH.
|Typical Values||per 100g||per half kit|
|of which Saturates||0.7g||0.3g|
|of which Sugars||37.8g||13.4g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020