- Jess Beaker is having an amazing summer at her new seaside home!
- Jess and her mum Tracy have left the Duke Estate behind them, and have moved to Cooksea. They have new friends, their dog Alfie, and they're running an antiques shop called... The Dumping Ground!
- But as lovely as it is to live by the sea, trouble still seems to be following the Beaker Girls.
- Horrible Sean is back on the scene, a local kid is picking on Jess, and their beloved Cam isn't just round the corner anymore.
- Can the Beaker Girls make a success of their new life? Tracy won't go rushing back to that awful boyfriend ... will she?
- The totally hilarious and mega-brilliant Jess and Tracy Beaker return in this fantastic story of unconventional families, and unconditional love.
- Praise for Tracy Beaker:
- `Wilson can still step effortlessly into the mind of a nine year old, and her chatty prose will sweep you along' - The Daily Telegraph
- `This warm-hearted story about the importance of family and friends is classic Jacqueline Wilson' - First News
- `[A] cosy woolly jumper of a book about wish fulfilment and its alternatives' - The Observer
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019