- Energy705kJ 167kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1138kJ / 270kcal
- Focaccia with a caramelised red onion, extra virgin olive oil (2.5%), extra mature Cheddar cheese and Red Leicester cheese topping.
- Mature Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Focaccia Hand shaped and topped with extra mature Cheddar and sweet caramelised red onions. Oven baked for a golden brown crust.
- FOP *Hand shaped and topped with extra mature Cheddar and sweet caramelised red onions. Oven baked for a golden brown crust. SOP *Our Tesco finest focaccia are made with 2.5% extra virgin olive oil and left to rest to develop a beautiful airy texture. They are then hand shaped and topped with a savoury blend of extra mature Cheddar cheese, Red Leicester and sweet caramelised red onions. Then oven baked for a golden brown crust.
- Pack size: 260G
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Water, Caramelised Red Onion (5%) [Red Onion, Muscovado Sugar, Red Wine Vinegar, Sunflower Oil, Grape Must Concentrate], Rapeseed Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil (2.5%), Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (2%), Red Leicester Cheese (Milk) (contains Colour: Annatto) (2%), Durum Wheat Semolina, Sugar, Salt, Malt Vinegar (Barley), Fermented Wheat Flour, Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk) Yeast, Thyme, Dried Skimmed Milk, Concentrated Lemon Juice.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Keep cool and out of sunlight.
Instructions: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 10-12 mins Place bread directly onto middle shelf of a pre-heated oven with a tray on the shelf below. Cook until golden yellow in colour.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for oven cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking
Number of uses
Film. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1138kJ / 270kcal||705kJ / 167kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020