- VEET MIRACULOUS OIL 100ML
- The multi-benefit Veet Miraculous™ Oil is a blend of 100% natural origin oils, rich in vitamins and Omega 3, that leaves skin soft and moisturised for up to 24 hours.
- Use as a shaving aid on wet skin to enhance the glide and help prevent razor burn and skin irritation, after hair removal to leave skin moisturised or with Veet Sensitive Precision™ Face Kit for even better dermaplaning results.
- Veet and the Veet logo are trade marks of the RB group of companies.
- Multi-benefit oil
- Pre & post hair removal
- Moisturised & smooth skin
- Softens stubble
- 100% natural origin oils
- For all skin types
- Pack size: 100ML
Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Parfum, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Persea Gratissima Oil, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Coumarin, Citric Acid
Best used before the end of: see base
Preparation and Usage
- Instructions for Use:
- On Body: Apply a thin layer to wet skin before shaving to enhance the glide or after hair removal as moisturiser.
- On Face: Apply 1-2 pumps to make-up free, cleansed and dry skin. Apply before using with Veet Sensitive Precision™ Face Kit.
- WARNING: Contains nuts
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid use on skin where cuts, abrasions, or any kind of healing is present
- Do not use on active acne, psoriasis, rosacea, skin with rash, sunburned, or distressed skin
- If irritation occurs stop the use of the product and rinse immediately
- If irritation persists, seek medical advice
- If contact with eyes occurs, rinse immediately
- For external use only
- Potential slipping hazard
- RB Healthcare UK,
- Dansom Lane,
- HU8 7DS,
- UK - 0333 2005 345
- ROI - 01 630 5429
WARNING: Contains nuts PRECAUTIONS Keep out of reach of children Avoid use on skin where cuts, abrasions, or any kind of healing is present Do not use on active acne, psoriasis, rosacea, skin with rash, sunburned, or distressed skin If irritation occurs stop the use of the product and rinse immediately If irritation persists, seek medical advice If contact with eyes occurs, rinse immediately For external use only Potential slipping hazard
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020