- A Blend of Vegetable Protein and Sunflower Oil, with a Golden Crumb.
- Download our free ecookbooks. www.fryfamilyfood.com
- Tread lightly on the earth we all share
- As committed vegetarians, we embarked on a journey to make ethical and sustainable protein foods for our own family. The food we made in our home kitchen was loved by many of our friends and soon we found ourselves on supermarket shelves. We are grateful to every customer who has chosen Fry's rather than an animal product. We hope we can make your journey to a meat free life a simple and enjoyable one. Together we can make a difference!
- Wally & Debbie Fry
- Nature's plant proteins
- Rolled in a light crumb
- Cooks in 8 mins
- Crafting food, inspiring change
- Meat, egg and dairy free
- Source of protein and fibre
- A non-GM product
- Halal - S.A.N.H.A
- Kosher - Parev
- Pack size: 380g
- Source of protein
- Source of fibre
Crumb: Wheat Flour, Yeast, Improving Agent (Vitamin C), Sunflower Oil, Nugget: Vegetable Protein (11%) (Soy, Wheat), Wheat Flour, Flavourings, Maize Starch, Yeast Extract, Plant Fibre, Thickener (Methyl Cellulose), Salt, Rosemary, Marjoram, Sage, Mustard Seeds, Anti-Caking Agent (E551), Garlic
- Contains: Soy, Wheat, Gluten, Mustard
Keep frozen at -18°C and once defrosted use within 24hrs.Best Before: See Back of Pack.
Instructions: Remove from packaging.
For best results cook under grill.
Ovens vary, these instructions are guides only.
Instructions: [10 - 12 minutes]
Place 15 - 20 cm under a preheated hot grill for 10 - 12 minutes, turning once.
Instructions: [ 10 - 12 minutes at 180°C].
Preheat oven to 180°C. Place on oven tray in the oven and bake for 10 - 12 minutes, turning once. Do not overcook as this will spoil the texture.
Instructions: [8 - 10 minutes]
Fry in a little oil on medium heat for 8 - 10 minutes, turning once.
Made in South Africa from local and imported ingredients
Preparation and Usage
- Plant-Based Meal Plan
- Our products are a great way to get your natural plant proteins!
- Breakfast - Pancakes
- Snack - Apple Slices with Nut Butter
- Lunch - Mini Mushroom Pizza with Fry's Polony & Salad
- Snack - Curry-Style Samoosas
- Dinner - Raw Broccoli Superfood Salad with Fry's Nuggets
- Dessert - Fresh Fruit Bowl
Number of uses
Servings per package: 4, Serving size: 95 g
- Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Name and address
- Fry Group Foods,
- 8 Ficus Place,
- Mahogany Ridge,
- 3608, KwaZulu Natal,
- South Africa.
- Fry's Family Foods UK (Pty) Ltd,
- The Old Stables,
- Featherbed Court,
- NN13 5RN.
- Tel: +44 1280 701608
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|Fat||22 g||21 g|
|of which saturates||3 g||3 g|
|of which monounsaturates||6 g||6 g|
|of which polyunsaturates||13 g||12 g|
|Carbohydrate||15 g||14 g|
|of which sugars||3 g||3 g|
|Fibre #||5.8 g||5.5 g|
|Protein||13.9 g||13.2 g|
|Salt||1.67 g||1.59 g|
|# Method of Analysis AOAC method 991.43. Nutritional information obtained by analysis||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020