- DON'T MISS THE STANDALONE NEW NOVEL FROM JOJO MOYES, THE NO. 1 BESTSELLING AUTHOR OF ME BEFORE YOU, AFTER YOU AND STILL ME
- 'With characters so real they feel like dear friends and a compelling storyline, this is a beautiful, special novel. I loved it and didn't want it to end!' Liane Moriarty, author and screenwriter of Big Little Lies
- England, late 1930s, and Alice Wright - restless, stifled - makes an impulsive decision to marry wealthy American Bennett Van Cleve and leave her home and family behind.
- But stuffy, disapproving Baileyville, Kentucky, where her husband favours work over his wife and is dominated by his overbearing father, is not the adventure - or the escape - that she hoped for.
- That is, until she meets Margery O'Hare, a troublesome woman - and daughter of a notorious felon - the town wishes to forget.
- Margery's on a mission to spread the wonder of books and reading to the poor and lost - and she needs Alice's help.
- Trekking alone under big open skies, through wild mountain forests, Alice, Margery and their fellow sisters of the trail discover freedom, friendship - and a life to call their own.
- But when the town turns against them, will their belief in one another - and the power of the written word - be enough to save them?
- Inspired by a remarkable true story, The Giver of Stars features five incredible women who will prove to be every bit as beloved as Lou Clark, the unforgettable heroine of Me Before You.
- 'A wonderful novel. The Giver of Stars is the most sweeping, dramatic, richly evocative book, full of brilliantly feisty women' Sophie Kinsella, author of Confessions of a Shopaholic
- 'Timeless, Jojo Moyes' greatest work yet, and one of the most exquisitely-written - and absolutely compulsory - novels about women ever told' Lisa Taddeo, author of Three Women
- Praise for Jojo Moyes:
- 'Moyes somehow manages to break your heart before restoring your faith in love' Sunday Express
- 'Storytelling at its best' Marie Claire
- 'A triumph' Heat
- 'A deeply satisfying book full of big emotions' Good Housekeeping
- 'Britain's best contemporary female author' Sun on Sunday
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019