- Energy565 kJ 135 kcal
- Fat4.9 g
- Saturates2.2 g
- Sugars2.9 g
- Salt1.47 g
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 872 kJ / 208 kcal
- 8 White corn tortillas, 1 Tomato cooking sauce, 1 Creamy sauce for topping.
- Find more recipes online: www.oldelpaso.co.uk
- For up-to-date product information, news and recipes, you can follow us on:
- Twitter @oldelpasouk
- Facebook /oldelpasouk
- Instagram @oldelpasouk
- Old El Paso Kits are a great way to create the ultimate Mexican meal experience
- All Old El Paso Fajita, Enchilada or Burrito Kits are quick and easy - each kit contains wraps, salsa and a seasoning mix
- Your favourite meal kit from Old El Paso, now available as gluten free.
- Kit contains: 8 gluten free tortillas, 1 gluten free cooking sauce, 1 gluten free creamy topping sauce
- Ready in 25 mins. Serves 4 amigos.
- Just add: 500g chicken, 150g corn kernels, 1 red onion, 150g grated mozzarella
- Ideal for dinner with friends and family; easy to prepare and delicious!
- Why not try our Old El Paso Smoky BBQ Fajita kit, its a winner for the whole family! Try our delicious Old El Paso Cheesy Baked Enchilada Kit or Beans & Chili Burrito kit!
- Tortillas: Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Chilli rating - mild - 1
- Pack size: 518G
Corn Tortillas (56%): White Corn Masa Flour (61%), Water, Stabilisers (Glycerol, Xanthan Gum), Salt, Emulsifier (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Cooking Sauce (25%): Water, Tomato Paste, Cream (13%), Sugar (contains Sulphites), Red Pepper, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Garlic Puree (contains Sulphites), Spices, Natural Flavourings, Paprika, Lemon Juice Concentrate (contains Sulphites), Modified Corn Starch, Dried Onion, Chilli Pepper, Flavouring (contains Sulphites), Dried Garlic, Hydrolysed Chicken Meat, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Creamy Sauce for Topping (19%): Water, Cream (42%), Modified Corn Starch, Flavourings, Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Salt, Stabilisers (Locust Bean Gum, Carrageenan, Guar Gum), Preservative (Sorbic Acid), Starter Cultures), Stabilisers (Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum), Acidity Regulator (Lactic Acid)
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold
Store in a cool, dry place.
Preparation and Usage
- Top Tip
- Add a twist to your Enchiladas - top them with coriander and chopped avocado before serving
Number of uses
Contains 8 portions
Name and address
- Manufactured for:
- General Mills International Sàrl,
- General Mills UK,
- P.O. Box 363,
- For any queries or advice on our products, you can contact us on:
- 0800 591 223(UK)
- 1800 535 115(ROI)
- General Mills UK,
- P.O. Box 363,
- UB8 1YT,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each enchilada (65g) (tortilla, cooking sauce and creamy topping as sold) contains:||%* (65g)|
|Energy||872 kJ / 208 kcal||565 kJ / 135 kcal||7 %|
|Fat||7.5 g||4.9 g||7 %|
|of which saturates||3.4 g||2.2 g||11 %|
|Carbohydrate||29.3 g||19.0 g||7 %|
|of which sugars||4.5 g||2.9 g||3 %|
|Fibre||4.1 g||2.6 g||-|
|Protein||3.7 g||2.4 g||5 %|
|Salt||2.28 g||1.47 g||25 %|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8 400 kJ/ 2 000 kcal)||-||-||-|
|Contains 8 portions||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021