- Soft Mochi & Gelato Ice Cream Alphonso Mango
- Over the moon?
- Leave us a comment:
- Instagram littlemoonsmochi
- Twitter @lovelittlemoons
- Facebook littlemoons
- Discover our collection of flavours at littlemoons.co.uk
- Some ice creams can consist of up to 90% air, not ours. The higher density of our gelato means it's not as soft straight out the freezer but results in a more intense flavour with patience.
- We are a family of mochi makers on a mission to bring the delight of Japan's best kept secret to the rest of the world. Our little treats are created by wrapping bite-sized balls of artisan gelato ice cream in a layer of soft, chewy mochi.
- The combination of a velvety outer and a creamy centre is a moment of indulgence to savour.
- Enjoy the little things.
- Great taste 2017
- The mochi makers
- 64 calories per ball
- Dietary gluten free
- No artificial flavourings, colours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 192g
Fresh Milk, Mango Puree (20%), Sugar, Rice Flour, Water, Fresh Cream (Milk), Trehalose*, Skimmed Milk Powder, Emulsifier (Mono and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Stabilisers (Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan), Tapioca Flour, Salt, Natural Colours (Annatto, Curcumin), Soya, *Trehalose is a source of Glucose
- May also contain Nuts, Peanuts and Sesame
Keep frozen below -18°COnce defrosted, do not refreeze
Lovingly made in the United Kingdom
Preparation and Usage
- Good things come to those who wait...
- Wait a bit before your mochi moment...
- Remove from the freezer 5 min before eating
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- Little Moons,
- NW10 0AB,
- Little Moons,
- NW10 0AB,
6 x 32g ℮
|Typical Values||per 100g||per Mochi (32g)|
|of which saturates||3.0g||1.0g|
|of which sugars||26g||8.3g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019