- Herbal Liqueur with Coffee
- New Mix. New Beat. Jägermeister x Cold Brew Coffee Inspired by the innovative, ever-changing drinks scene, we instinctively knew how a drop of Jägermeister and a backbeat of coffee could transform any night. The enviable result? A brand-new mix. Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee Liqueur. A unique fusion of Jägermeister's 56 botanicals and intense cold brew coffee. Following over 12 hours cold brewing and straining the coffee, the rich 100% Arabica beans and hints of cacao blend seamlessly with the 56 hand-selected herbs, blossoms, roots and fruits of our classic Jägermeister. This spirit is crafted exclusively with all-natural ingredients, every element comes together to create a taste of the unexpected, where the coffee and cacao dance in flawless harmony with the herbal notes of the world-renowned original. So, why not embrace the unexpected, defy your expectations and explore a brand new beat? Because you'll be enjoying nothing more, nothing less, than the perfect new mix. Just don't forget to shake to wake the natural ingredients, rouse the characteristic sediment and serve this spirit at -18C as an ice cold shot.
- Natural sedimentation may occur.
- Our signature German Herbal Liqueur with an added punch of cold brew coffee and bitter chocolate
- Matured in oak barrels for up to one year
- 33% ABV
- Best served ice cold, -18 degrees to be precise
- A velvety and smooth herbal liqueur, which can be used to make a perfect Espresso Martini
- Pack size: 50CL
- A taste of the unexpected, where rich arabica coffee and notes of cacao blend seamlessly with our 56 botanicals. Original Jägermeister perfectly blended with intense cold brew coffee and chocolatey cacao
Best served as an ice cold shot at -18°C, Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee should be enjoyed in good company.
Masterfully blended in Germany
Preparation and Usage
- Shake well to wake the natural ingredients and serve as an ice cold shot at -18.
Name and address
- Crafted by:
- Mast-Jägermeister SE,
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020