- Gluten Free Dough Base with Apple Filling (47%) and Apple Wedges (28%), Dusted with Sugar Cinnamon.
- Say hello, share your thoughts and find out more about us online at www.kirstys.co.uk
- Deep layers of crisp & fruity apple, hand-finished with a cinnamon glaze & flaked almonds all encased in our delicious flaky & crispy gluten free pastry.
- Hello... We're Kirsty's. We're a small but passionate bunch that have been thoughtfully creating healthy & delicious ready meals for nearly 10 years.
- We firmly believe that the food you eat is intrinsically linked to your emotions and how you feel both on the inside and out, but we also know that the occasional Apple Pie makes us happy.
- And our Apple Pie is definitely worth the indulgence, our gluten free pastry is flaky & crispy and the deep layers of the best seasonally available apples have a fabulous texture and just the right amount of tartness. So grab a spoon and tuck in!
- Kirsty x
- Produced with a dairy free recipe
- Free from gluten & lactose
- No preservatives & colouring agents
- Vegetarian Society Approved
- Pack size: 322g
Apples (68%), Sugar, Maize Starch, Vegetable Fat, Modified Starches, Vegetable Oil (Rapeseed), Glucose Fructose Syrup, Pregelatinised Rice Flour, Thickeners (E410, E415, E412), Almonds, Raising Agents (E450, E500), Acidifier (E330), Salt, Caramelised Sugar, Natural Flavouring, Emulsifier (E471), Spice (Cinnamon), Gelling Agent (E440), Acidity Regulators (E332, E327)
- Made in a factory which handles Nuts, Peanuts, Soy, Milk and Eggs
Keep flat & keep frozen at -18°C minimum. Do not refreeze once defrosted!
Instructions: To serve hot, oven cook (from frozen): Before cooking: Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place slice on a baking tray on the middle shelf of an oven pre-heated to 190°C (Fan 170°C) /375°F/ Gas Mark 5 for 21 mins. Take care when eating.
Made in Germany
Preparation and Usage
- To serve at room temperature: Leave to defrost at room temperature for approximately 45 minutes. Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 48 hours.
Number of uses
- Free From Preservatives
Name and address
- Made for:
- FY8 5LU.
- FY8 5LU.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Slice 161g|
|(of which saturates)||2.1g||3.4g|
|(of which sugars)||16.3g||26.2g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019