- Energy664kJ 157kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy per 100g
- A blend of rolled and toasted flakes with sweetened dried papaya and pineapple, sultanas and raisins.
- Woodland trust
- We've proudly planted 38,000 trees by supporting the Woodland Trust. Head on over to our website to find out more.
- Registered charity in England no: 294344 and in Scotland no: SCO38885
- Discover how to be a little more Dorset at dorsetcereals.co.uk
- Find us on Faceboook, Twitter and Instagram
- Design: www.bigfish.co.uk
- Breakfast on the slow
- From Sandbanks down to Durdle Door, Dorset's a place where things go at a slightly slower pace. And despite all the haste and hurry in life, we believe in a calm moment of pleasure at the start of the day. So why not breathe in the morning air, listen to the radio and sit down to enjoy a generous bowl of our delicious muesli. We call it Breakfast on the Slow.
- We carefully select a range of the best quality nuts from around the world to use in some of our other delicious recipes. These include almonds, hazelnuts, cashews, Brazils and pecans and potentially others as we develop new recipes. We have rigorous processes to carefully check, store and keep these all separate, but since this recipe is produced at the same location a piece of nut could find its way in. So, if you or any of your loved ones do have any allergy to nuts, were are sorry to say that this product is not suitable for you or them.
- With tropical papaya & sweet pineapple
- Wholegrain wheat and oats
- High in fibre
- Low in saturated fat
- No added colours
- No artificial flavours
- Suitable for vegans
- Vegetarian Society Approved
- Kosher - KLBD
- Pack size: 630G
- High in fibre
- Low in saturated fat
Dried Fruit [Sweetened Dried Papaya (9%) (Papaya, Sugar, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide)), Sultanas (9%), Raisins (7%), Sweetened Dried Pineapple (3.5%) (Pineapple, Sugar, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide))], Barley Flakes, Wholegrain Wheat Flakes, Wholegrain Oat Flakes, Wholegrain Toasted and Malted Wheat Flakes (Wheat, Barley Malt Extract)
- May also contain Nuts and other Gluten sources
Keep your muesli safePrecious things need looking after. Once opened, roll the inner bag down tightly, then store in a cool, dry place. For best before date, see base of pack.
Preparation and Usage
- To make it extra luscious, try adding...
- A bowl of our tasty muesli
- A drizzle of elderflower cordial
- A dollop of yummy coconut yoghurt
- A handful of blueberries
Number of uses
This pack contains approximately 14 portions of 45g each
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Advisory Precaution
- Our cereals are made using minimally processed natural ingredients, so that does mean that occasionally a stray piece of nut shell or hard piece of fruit or similar may unfortunately sneak through our quality control processes, into your bowl. These could be quite hard if you bite them, so as you enjoy your breakfast on the slow, please do take care.
Box. Card - Widely Recycled
Name and address
- Dorset Cereals,
- BH12 4QW,
- We're only human
- We spend a lot of time ensuring our cereals reach you in perfect condition. However, nobody's perfect. So if you're unhappy with this recipe in any way, just get in touch at:
- If you prefer to put pen to paper, you can write to:
- Freepost Dorset Cereals.
- ROI: Dorset Cereals,
- BH12 4QW,
- (Don't worry - this won't affect your statutory rights.)
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 45g||(%RI*)|
|of which saturates||0.6g||0.3g||(1%)|
|of which sugars||20.1g||9.0g||(10%)|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
|This pack contains approximately 14 portions of 45g each||-||-||-|
Advisory Precaution Our cereals are made using minimally processed natural ingredients, so that does mean that occasionally a stray piece of nut shell or hard piece of fruit or similar may unfortunately sneak through our quality control processes, into your bowl. These could be quite hard if you bite them, so as you enjoy your breakfast on the slow, please do take care.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020