- Energy232kJ 55kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 515kJ
- Chestnut & Cranberry Stuffing Mix
- Makes 12 stuffing balls
- Made with delicious herbs and seasoning
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 170g
Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Chestnuts (10%), Sweetened Dried Cranberries (6%) (Sugar, Cranberries), Dried Onion, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Sunflower), Salt, Sugar, Dried Rosemary, Raising Agents (Ammonium Carbonate, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate), Tomato Powder, Dried Parsley, Dried Yeast, Dextrose, Ground Black Pepper, Yeast Extract, Barley Malt Extract, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)
- Contains: Barley, Wheat
Store in a cool, dry place.For Best Before End see side of pack.
Instructions: 1. Pre-heat oven to 220°C, fan oven to 200°C, Gas mark 7.
2. Empty the sachet into a bowl, adding 425ml of boiling water, mixing well. Add a large knob of butter if desired.
3. Leave to stand for 5 minutes then place the stuffing into either an ovenproof dish or alternatively form into stuffing balls on a greased baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes until piping hot.
Preparation and Usage
- There's so much you can do with Paxo...
- Whether it's baking in a tray, mixing together with sausagemeat or rolling into stuffing balls, Paxo makes your roasts taste fantastic. Paxo offers a great way to add texture and flavour to all kinds of dishes. Why not try serving with pork chops, steaks or fish to add a delicious crunch and flavour. It's also great as a stuffing for tomatoes and peppers for a Mediterranean twist.
Number of uses
This pack makes approximately 12 stuffing balls
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Bag. Not Recyclable Carton. Recyclable
Name and address
- Freepost Premier Foods.
- For information call 0800 234 6328 (UK Only)
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations.
|Typical Values||(cooked as per instructions on pack) Per 100g||(cooked as per instructions on pack) Per stuffing ball (45g)|
|of which Saturates||0.7g||0.3g|
|of which Sugars||3.4g||1.5g|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-|
|This pack makes approximately 12 stuffing balls||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019